Brady at 104

butterscotch

Jester Jet
Jets Global
Look I don't like the guy sorry Ch. But he is just amazing. By far the greatest qb of the last 45 years. Not even close. That last drive was actually boring it was so routine. One of kind like baby Ruth, Bobby Orr & Jerry Grote.

jets82

Curious George
Jet Fanatics
Tom Brady is the greatest QB that ever has touch a football. Hands down!!! Is he the most talented, NO but he is by far the greatest. Most accomplished, put it how ever you want to put it but no one can touch him. Aaron Rodgers is probably the most talented. You also have Patrick Mahomes with the all around talent but they can’t touch Brady. Andrew Luck had that all around talent also but he wouldn’t of got there either. So can no other QB, most likely! Facts is facts!!!

Joe Montana comes close for most accomplished and maybe Johnny Unitas but still no dice! Peyton Manning comes close for the greatest, so does Drew Breez. If your going stat wise, plus a Super Bowl or two but still no dice. We all may not want to hear it or face this but facts is facts. Sad part about all of this is when it’s all said and done he probably will remain the greatest. A. Rodgers obviously isn’t going to surpass him. Mahomes has a chance but Bruce Arians isn’t Bill Belichick!

Retired AFA

Repeat Offender Pro Bowler
Jet Fanatics
I dislike the guy and yes he is the greatest QB of all time. Also remember, Belichick loves to run up the score. Patriot teams have been known to be up by 50 points and Belichick would call timeouts with seconds left just to add another TD. This padded his stats a bit. Still, he is the best. DefensesWinChampionships don't knock Gretzky, he could have played another 10 years as a top player. IMO he is just as good as Brady.

butterscotch

Jester Jet
Jets Global
Tom Brady is the greatest QB that ever has touch a football. Hands down!!! Is he the most talented, NO but he is by far the greatest. Most accomplished, put it how ever you want to put it but no one can touch him. Aaron Rodgers is probably the most talented. You also have Patrick Mahomes with the all around talent but they can’t touch Brady. Andrew Luck had that all around talent also but he wouldn’t of got there either. So can no other QB, most likely! Facts is facts!!!

Joe Montana comes close for most accomplished and maybe Johnny Unitas but still no dice! Peyton Manning comes close for the greatest, so does Drew Breez. If your going stat wise, plus a Super Bowl or two but still no dice. We all may not want to hear it or face this but facts is facts. Sad part about all of this is when it’s all said and done he probably will remain the greatest. A. Rodgers obviously isn’t going to surpass him. Mahomes has a chance but Bruce Arians isn’t Bill Belichick!
great post

Innocenti

Ospedale degli Innocenti
Jet Fanatics
I don't think any QB will ever come close to sniffing his stats.

And why?

Because no player. Not just in Football. But any sport....

Have their greatness lasted AS LONG as Tom Brady's has.

Tom Brady's greatness has lasted longer than any athlete, ever.

44 almost 45 years old.

Not Jordan.
Not Ewing.
Not Shaq.
Not Kobe.
Not Jeter.
Not Montana.
Not Gretzky.
Not LeBron (no way he plays into his 40s).
Not anyone.

I swear. If he wants? Brady can play until he's 50 st this level. It's truly unreal.
Not to diminish from your post but to add to it, a few players do come to mind:
George Blanda
Gordie Howe
Chris Chelios
Jaromir Jagr

Retired AFA

Repeat Offender Pro Bowler
Jet Fanatics
Chris Chelios and Jagr were very good players, not great players. You want to add a Hockey player up there. Start with Jean Beliveau or Ted Lindsay. They were just as good as Howe if not better!

butterscotch

Jester Jet
Jets Global
I don't think any QB will ever come close to sniffing his stats.

And why?

Because no player. Not just in Football. But any sport....

Have their greatness lasted AS LONG as Tom Brady's has.

Tom Brady's greatness has lasted longer than any athlete, ever.

44 almost 45 years old.

Not Jordan.
Not Ewing.
Not Shaq.
Not Kobe.
Not Jeter.
Not Montana.
Not Gretzky.
Not LeBron (no way he plays into his 40s).
Not anyone.

I swear. If he wants? Brady can play until he's 50 st this level. It's truly unreal.
Satchel Paige

Innocenti

Ospedale degli Innocenti
Jet Fanatics
Chris Chelios and Jagr were very good players, not great players. You want to add a Hockey player up there. Start with Jean Beliveau or Ted Lindsay. They were just as good as Howe if not better!
Chelios is in the HoF. Jagr will be there too.