Weeb's Mentor
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
Antonio Brown has a different evaluation of Tom Brady:

Later

butterscotch

Jester Jet
Jets Global
I guess all i am saying is during his lifetime football that is he is by far the best winner at the QB position

Gramoah

Retired but not Tired
Jet Fanatics
I'll agree that he is a great QB, but, he has always had help, some of it a bit shady. He's always had the refs on his side and this last game against the Jets he had big time help from the Jets defense. ;)

cheaterhater

I've Lost My Fucking Mind
Superior Ass
Jets Global
The Cardinals had the best pass blocking OL in the 60's & 70's for 20 years with out one SB win. Give the guy his credit. plus with two teams too. with two HC's
2 asshole coaches that would still win without him. he damn well wouldnt have won had he been the Jets qb. and he wouldnt still be playing.

great qb on the right teams. thats what he is.

Switch him and Peyton, Peyton.has all the rings. That was his only competition in the afc for 20 years and belichick had Peytons #

cheaterhater

Superior Ass
Jets Global
Antonio Brown has a different evaluation of Tom Brady:

Later
I hate to agree with AB, but he is 100% correct.

I have seen over a million great catches by brady receivers

I have seen over a millon dropped balls thrown from other qb's that were good throws and had brady thrown it to them, they wouldnt have dropped it even if it was a bad throw

cheaterhater

Superior Ass
Jets Global
and in a month he'll be playing toss the trophy on his yacht again, because he has the best team around him again

and next year he'll be favored to win again...