Devante is a Jet

TebowCan'tThrow

Supersize!
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
Groan....... another short-sighted 'win now' lunge. Does this mean that Mike Williams gets traded?
No, but Rodgers won't throw him the ball anymore when he runs the wrong route and cost them a big play. Adams can't block, tackle or kick FG's so he will fit right in with the Jets.

hatnlvr

Franchise Tagged
Jet Fanatics
Williams has been good in short stints (he's still getting his legs back), and he's been a beast on the 50/50 balls.

I'd love to see the looks going stone hands way get shifted to Williams. He is a far better receiver, and all of those drops will convert to more completions.

TebowCan'tThrow

Supersize!
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
Williams has been good in short stints (he's still getting his legs back), and he's been a beast on the 50/50 balls.

I'd love to see the looks going stone hands way get shifted to Williams. He is a far better receiver, and all of those drops will convert to more completions.
Problem is stone hands is always where he is supposed to be. Williams seems dumb.

hatnlvr

Franchise Tagged
Jet Fanatics
Problem is stone hands is always where he is supposed to be. Williams seems dumb.
I would never say dumb, he has been a really good receiver in the league for years. Stone hands played his career with Rodgers so that give him a huge advantage of knowing where to be. These guys need to get into the film room and on the practice field and get on the same page.

No one is going to know what Rodgers is doing in such a short time. Justin Jefferson wouldn't be on the same page as him. They need to figure it out and fix it.

TebowCan'tThrow

Supersize!
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
I would never say dumb, he has been a really good receiver in the league for years. Stone hands played his career with Rodgers so that give him a huge advantage of knowing where to be. These guys need to get into the film room and on the practice field and get on the same page.

No one is going to know what Rodgers is doing in such a short time. Justin Jefferson wouldn't be on the same page as him. They need to figure it out and fix it.
Season is one game from being over. And I think it already is.

beresford

Franchise Tagged
Jet Fanatics

'Stone hands' made some good catches yesterday. That is why I was speculating about Williams' future, how many reps is he going to get?

hatnlvr

Franchise Tagged
Jet Fanatics
'Stone hands' made some good catches yesterday. That is why I was speculating about Williams' future, how many reps is he going to get?
Agree, but how long before stone hands has another costly drop (he has several in the Vikings game). He just can't be trusted, he is who he is.