Devante is a Jet

TebowCan'tThrow

Supersize!
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
Agree, but how long before stone hands has another costly drop (he has several in the Vikings game). He just can't be trusted, he is who he is.
Rodgers has trusted Williams two games in a row with the exact same result. Someone is at fault and Williams is a back shoulder route only WR.

Bigmoe

Happily Confused
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
Rodgers has trusted Williams two games in a row with the exact same result. Someone is at fault and Williams is a back shoulder route only WR.
file:///var/mobile/Library/SMS/Attachments/7a/10/8E510338-2CE3-43FF-A514-239C9627D171/IMG_6653.heic

MiJetFan

Franchise Tagged
Jet Fanatics
You guys are rough :ROFLMAO:

I'm frustrated as hell with the team and ownership, but I can't root for them to fail LOL
Wait awhile.
We're not rooting for them to fail. It's INEVITABLE, like Thanos. Almost a foregone conclusion. Been that way for 50+years.
They do it in ways that rip your guts out.
Like last night. Two missed FG's a bullshit Houdini INT. Shit you never could fathom this team does. If there were a Super Bowl for Stupid Shit the Jets would be undefeated.

MiJetFan

Franchise Tagged
Jet Fanatics
So when AR retires after this Season(inevitable) can they just release Devante without cap implications? I'm pretty sure I read his deal is not guaranteed after this Season.
I fully expect Devante to suck hard and basically be Cobb at this point. You know this guy is a Colossal Flake. Sauce is already gone. Wilson will now be pissed because of this Clown coming here so He's probably going to go too.
Way to Go Jets Management.
Way to go Woody.
Morons.
With the 1st pick of the 2025 NFL Draft the NY Jets select:

On the Clock. The New Jets designation.

hatnlvr

Franchise Tagged
Jet Fanatics
Devante's current contract can be cut at end of season. Now lets see if JD reworks his deal are lets it play out and see.

Seaver41

Pro Bowl 1st Team
Jet Fanatics
playing Sunday....somebody must've poured on his leg some of that magic water they give soccer players - you know when the sniper gets them and they magically bounce up, once the ref believes the act.

Europe_for_JETS

Pro Bowl 1st Team
Jet Fanatics
Yawn.
I can't even get remotely excited after last night's episode of serial, yet painful disappointments.

In the past, I was always a glass-half-full, find-the-silver-lining suffering fan. The persistent dysfunction of this organization managed to extract that for me.

Not sure what the solution is as I'm not in the building and not privy to the internal dynamics and decision making, but I don't want to build empty hopes before they screw up on most fronts.

TonyFtLaud

I requested to be BANNED
Jet Fanatics
Jets restructured this years contract, have not restructured his final 2 years which are void years
I'm guessing most of what's due this season was converted to signing bonus and spread across the 3 years .

Last edited:

cheaterhater

I've Lost My Fucking Mind
Superior Ass
Jets Global
So he gets $1,000,000 per game and we give up another 3rd pick. What a great deal. Anyone think Rodgers will survive those 11 games?

could anyone imagine Rodgers having 3 different chances to win a game on the last drive and failing miserably each time, if he were on any team but the Jets?

this is JD giving up. Knowing he’s getting fired cause this team isn’t going to the playoffs. If he thought he’d be back next year, would he give up another 3rd round pick for an old guy to play 11 games?

I hate this team

cheaterhater

I've Lost My Fucking Mind
Superior Ass
Jets Global
Yawn.
I can't even get remotely excited after last night's episode of serial, yet painful disappointments.

In the past, I was always a glass-half-full, find-the-silver-lining suffering fan. The persistent dysfunction of this organization managed to extract that for me.

Not sure what the solution is as I'm not in the building and not privy to the internal dynamics and decision making, but I don't want to build empty hopes before they screw up on most fronts.
Welcome aboard! It’s about time. The glass is always empty with this team