Fear The Walking Dead Series Premiere Episode Discussion (SPOILERS)

jetgreen13

founding JFU member..
Jet Fanatics
[MENTION=45]jetgreen13[/MENTION] [MENTION=2]Elias[/MENTION]

Did you guys hear about this? Apparently AMC is developing a stand alone story that will air between season 1 and season 2 of FTWD. It's su[SUP][/SUP]pposed to take place on plane that's headed towards LAX as the outbreak is starting in LA. It will introduce a new character that will join season 2 of FWTD. Here's the link: http://www.ew.com/article/2015/08/28/walking-dead-airline

What do you think about this? To quote Samuel L Jackson, "these mother fucking zombies on this mother fucking plane!"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
thanks for the heads up teach..

LOLz AMC is milking the walking dead cow for all it's worth!!

i guess it's working, because i certainly will watch it..

NickSINYC

Veteran
Jet Fanatics
Interesting pilot. Slow moving as expected for a new show introducing the cast. My one problem is so far I am not sure I will care about any of them enough to keep my interest.

Bigmoe

Happily Confused
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
Ok , it's stepping up
Now that scene where Madison ( the mom ) saves Tobias in the school was classic " walking dead "
She beat the shit out of the principle like a bad ass, using whatever she could find
A fire extinguisher
This is how they learn to survive and protect
So far she's the best character on the show
I like it

F

flgreen

Got to say I was a bit disappointed in the slowness of the show. As Nick said not sure any of the characters so far have jumped out enough to keep me interested.

We'll see if the pace picks up next week

NickSINYC

Veteran
Jet Fanatics
Got to say I was a bit disappointed in the slowness of the show. As Nick said not sure any of the characters so far have jumped out enough to keep me interested.

We'll see if the pace picks up next week
I will say this after the 2nd episode the pace is picking up and at least a few of the characters are starting to interest me. If it keeps going in this direction I will have a new show on my must see list.