Gotta Admit……

Greentilldeath

Repeat Offender Pro Bowler
Jet Fanatics
Wilson has looked and played better in the last couple of games . Today, although the stat line wont show it , he was good. He took what was given to him today, managed the game well, and was fairly accurate. Some will say he should have had 3 picks, but in reality, Kroft should have caught one outright, one bounced of a defenders melon and went sky high, and Mims probably ran the wrong route on the first one. He also had only Berrios today. Cole, Smith, Mims, were basically worthless today. And 2/5th of his OL (later 3/5th) were JAGS. (Although they run blocked well) I‘m becoming cautiously optimistic about Zach….considering I buried him 3 weeks ago

gmf1369

Jack of All Trades
Big Fish
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
more efficient supporting cast helped him out...
Berrios earned money today as a receiver, as a returner and as an overall playmaker...
it shows Michael Carter, Tevin Coleman are a solid one, two punch at RB this year but moving forward MC, plus someone else?
Keelan Cole didn't disappoint but wasn't a big solution on offense...
Denzel Mims is trying but mental mistakes just get the better of him...
The tight end problem is a big mystery...
offensive line played well with backups...
play calling was smart, decisive allowed Zach to play his game...
interim head coach made some aggressive decisions that ultimately paid off...

TebowCan'tThrow

Supersize!
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
Great post.

63.6% completion percentage.
1 beautiful TD pass.
1 electric 50+ yard TD run.

3 weeks in a row without an INT thrown and hasn't thrown multiple INTs during 8 consecutive games.

Give this kid an O-Line and playmakers at both WR and TE and he's going to emerge.

I watched that run and I wouldn't call it electric. I will give him credit for not going out of bounds, but the Jags were just jogging while chasing him.

gmf1369

Jack of All Trades
Big Fish
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
I watched that run and I wouldn't call it electric. I will give him credit for not going out of bounds, but the Jags were just jogging while chasing him.
twerking-vaping.gif

gmf1369

Jack of All Trades
Big Fish
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
I guess you missed his electricity as he escaped a collapsed pocket due to an atrocious O-Line.

Wow. Zach Wilson breaks the All-Time record for the longest QB run in Franchise history and you're trying to say it wasn't electric? Just, wow.
his opinion, leave it at that...

gmf1369

Jack of All Trades
Big Fish
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
@DefenseWinsChampionships

he stated his opinion
he has been non committal above the draft selection of ZW, his opinion
he gives credit to ZW about his performance today, again his opinion - instead of taking the win, you bitch further
like @TebowCan'tThrow it was two bad teams that were missing a lot of players, not two playoff bound teams going at it
until he can perform like this against Tompa Bay next week will I give him credit
but as for now he had a good game, that is one of how many losses?

TebowCan'tThrow

Supersize!
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
I guess you missed his electricity as he escaped a collapsed pocket due to an atrocious O-Line.

Wow. Zach Wilson breaks the All-Time record for the longest QB run in Franchise history and you're trying to say it wasn't electric? Just, wow.

I just wasn't impressed. That run doesn't happen vs any other team IMO.

And it's my opinion too.

I feel it was an exciting and an ELECTRIC TD run.

He can quote me on my opinion but I can't respond with my opinion?

Um. Ok.

It's my opinion. He didn't need to quote me on it. It's my opinion, and he can just leave it at that.

He managed the game well by not committing turnovers. He was lucky a few times, but zero turnovers nonetheless.

gmf1369

Jack of All Trades
Big Fish
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
And it's my opinion too.

I feel it was an exciting and an ELECTRIC TD run.

He can quote me on my opinion but I can't respond with my opinion?

Um. Ok.

It's my opinion. He didn't need to quote me on it. It's my opinion, and he can just leave it at that.
how bout you don't follow him and he don't follow you if he quotes you - you don't have to respond but you are so eager to be right and have to be the only one with an opinion instead of leaving it alone you push forward, he didn't come off being banned you did for at posting people... now @TebowCan'tThrow wasn't posting at you he technically agreed with you to a point but you are so one sided, your side and that does not work...

gmf1369

Jack of All Trades
Big Fish
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
I am getting fucking tired, this is child bullshit
either do one of two things
get a fucking room else where
or
cease and move on

I am fed up with this shit

gmf1369

Jack of All Trades
Big Fish
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
Don't forget...

A.) Longest run by a QB in Franchise History.

B.) Most rushing yards by a Jets QB during a single game within Franchise History.

I loved it.

C.) Two TDs/0 INTs/66% completion percentage.

I loved it.
you don't get it do you?
you are AT posting him
again it was nothing special, yes in the books
he set records against a shit team playing with backups
a team that just fired their head coach
a team that had Brian Schottenheimer calling the offensive play calls
a team that were not playing full speed
a team that is just as bad as our team
a team that picked No. 1 last year
a team likely to pick No. 1 this year

until he can do that against the better competition out there then it is what it was a good game, he did not commit turnovers he managed the game he didn't cough up the ball, he managed the game... he didn't throw 300 yards, he managed the game...

you want to fight me bring it but remember I hit the big red button you are done...

TebowCan'tThrow

Supersize!
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
Don't forget...

A.) Longest run by a QB in Franchise History.

B.) Most rushing yards by a Jets QB during a single game within Franchise History.

I loved it.

C.) Two TDs/0 INTs/66% completion percentage.

I loved it.

Yeah I will remember almost as many rushing yards as passing yards. I'm admitting he is progressing slowly. I'm just not impressed with anything vs the Jags.

gmf1369

Jack of All Trades
Big Fish
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
I am sorry but the Jags were running half heartedly - tell me those Jaguar players are slower than Zach?
c'mon

LRJets

First Round Tender
Jet Fanatics
Zach played a "heady" game today. A couple of passes were on the mark but were dropped. Not his fault.
Both him and Trevor will be fine.
What bothers me, (bothers?) is it was mentioned the Jags have a boatload of money. They can easily invest in a top-notch WR and watch him blossom.
I am quite pleased and not used to be elated somewhat after 4 p.m. on a Sunday.
giphy serenity now.gif

gmf1369

Jack of All Trades
Big Fish
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
He set records on a shit team.
A team that just fired our Adam Gase HC.
A team without a HC today.
A team who had a Rookie OC calling the plays.
On a team who wasn't playing @ full speed.
On a team just as bad as Jax.
For a team who picked #2 overall last year.

And a team vs better comp? I remember him playing awesome vs. Tennessee.
he set records playing against a shit team
I was talking about their current head coach hired this season fired last week
our HC has covid with his entire family
our OC is no longer a fucking rookie and was not the point of this discussion
our team was hustling all game
there you go I agree both teams today are shit teams
as bad or worse?
against a team that picked #1 overall last year

see what I did there I debated you in a discussion

TebowCan'tThrow

Supersize!
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
I paid attention. And I LOVED how he escaped a collapsed pocket and avoided a sack that Sam Darnold and 90% of other QBs would've took. It was an election escape and TD run for me and unlike pussy Trevor Lawrence he went for a TD instead of being a coward.

I would say 90% of the NFL QB's would have avoided that sack. The one guy that had a chance was being shoved while he was reaching with one arm. Make that same play vs the Bucs and I'm impressed.

TebowCan'tThrow

Supersize!
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
I really couldn't care less against which team it was against. Any given Sunday. Just ask Chargers who lost to Houston who NYJ beat.

Jets haven't made the playoffs in 10+ years. Longest drought in all of Football. We're the worst NFL Franchise over the previous 10+ years so I really couldn't care less who Zach Wilson and the Jets beat.

It was just an exciting ZW performance for me as a fan.

I can see why you would be encouraged, but the over the top posts about his performance are what I disagree with. I'm happy he didn't have any turnovers. I also know he should have had some. I'm hoping he continues this trend. If he wins either one of the remaining two that would go a long way for me as a fan. If he takes a step or two backwards, I will be extremely disappointed.

gmf1369

Jack of All Trades
Big Fish
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
I paid attention. And I LOVED how he escaped a collapsed pocket and avoided a sack that Sam Darnold and 90% of other QBs would've took. It was an election escape and TD run for me and unlike pussy Trevor Lawrence he went for a TD instead of being a coward.
you mean this run?

man looked like he avoided being sacked, before running for 46 yards​