Hot Stove

The Wicker Man

Franchise Tagged
Jet Fanatics
Heyward gets 184 mil.
Zobrist-close to 60 mil.

Damn, what's Harper, Trout, and that dude from the Astros going to get when it's their turn?

Golden Rott

Repeat Offender Pro Bowler
Jet Fanatics
Heyward gets 184 mil.
Zobrist-close to 60 mil.

Damn, what's Harper, Trout, and that dude from the Astros going to get when it's their turn?

Cubbies going all in this year. Added Lackey too. Taking two guys from their closest rivals in the Central. 4 Years and $56 mill for Zobrist -- at 34 years old. Can't say I am sorry the Mets missed out on him. Happy with Cabrera and Walker instead. Now, if we can get some bullpen help.

EBoozer32

Pro Bowl Alternate
Jet Fanatics
DeAza signing puts Mets @ $100 mil.

DeAza signing puts Mets @ $100 mil.

I think Mets were looking to go $115mm this year. That would be Span or Fowler money... would prefer Span.

I don't know about you Rott, but as much as Cespedes in this lineup would excite me, in the long run I think the holes in his game (effort, plate discipline and the ability to hit high heat and LHP) would be bad for the team.

Thoughts?

Cubbies going all in this year. Added Lackey too. Taking two guys from their closest rivals in the Central. 4 Years and $56 mill for Zobrist -- at 34 years old. Can't say I am sorry the Mets missed out on him. Happy with Cabrera and Walker instead. Now, if we can get some bullpen help.

The Wicker Man

Franchise Tagged
Jet Fanatics
Mets signed a 4th OF today, Alejandro De Aza. I'm not so sure that's an upgrade over Kirk Nieuwenhuis.

Where will Murphy end up?

U

ucrenegade

yanks have 2 years before some huge contracts come off and they can be players again in free agency.

butterscotch

Jester Jet
Jets Global
I got to wait & see how may cardinals do. People always count them out each year......best owner in sports IMO

The Wicker Man

Franchise Tagged
Jet Fanatics
I would never count out the Cards! They always seem to have studs from their farm, excellent role players, coaching...