How good of a year do you think Brandon Marshall will have?

G

grogan14

The only players who would start on the Jets that the Pats have are Brady, Gronk, Jamie Collins, McCourtey, and maybe a cpl offensive linemen....even Edelman wouldn't start

Well then you'll have plenty to think about when they sweep you again this year. It's comical how great the Jets get in the off season.

G

grogan14

They were 8-8 two years ago without Decker, without Amaro, and with a rookie QB. And they didn't really lose much of anything from the past two seasons that they have not brought back.

So if 8-8 was a reasonable base, how could they be a 6-8 win team, when they now have Decker and Amaro (added for last year), a better, more experienced Geno, and then the additions for this year of Revis, Marshall, Fitzpatrick (if Geno isn't any better), Skrine, Gilchrist, Carpenter, Williams, and Smith?

Are you saying this roster is up to two games worse than the 2013 Jets roster?

Because Sack, this isn't Madden or fantasy football, I'm sure the Redskins booked their Super Bowl tickets in Free Agency a couple of times too, as did other teams. If you want to wave pom poms because of off season additions have fun, but when real games are played is when you're going find out what you really have, but don't let me stop you from counting those chickens.

NickSINYC

Veteran
Jet Fanatics
:Do not feed the tro
images

SackExchange

Jet Fanatic
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
Because Sack, this isn't Madden or fantasy football, I'm sure the Redskins booked their Super Bowl tickets in Free Agency a couple of times too, as did other teams. If you want to wave pom poms because of off season additions have fun, but when real games are played is when you're going find out what you really have, but don't let me stop you from counting those chickens.

Welcome back, for now.

For any Patriots fan to accuse ANY other fan base of pom pom waving, after this offseason's disgusting displays of denial, is just laughable.

Bronx

Repeat Offender Pro Bowler
Jet Fanatics
If you believe a 3/4 of pound of air is cheating when less than a decade ago there were no standards at all, then your going to have rough go of it life. If this was the Jets it would be a non-issue and Sack would be bitching about a 25 thousand dollar fine.

Non-issue? Not quite. Other teams have been punished for rules violations. The pats get hit harder because they are repeat offenders.

Why do you need to tell low level employees to go behind closed doors and remove air? I guess you realize it is cheating.

Just stop cheating and it won't be an issue.

S

sg3

Non-issue? Not quite. Other teams have been punished for rules violations. The pats get hit harder because they are repeat offenders.

Why do you need to tell low level employees to go behind closed doors and remove air? I guess you realize it is cheating.

Just stop cheating and it won't be an issue.
Way too much feeding

Starvation is the best solution for trolls

mykcuz

Franchise Tagged
Jet Fanatics
If you believe a 3/4 of pound of air is cheating when less than a decade ago there were no standards at all, then your going to have rough go of it life. If this was the Jets it would be a non-issue and Sack would be bitching about a 25 thousand dollar fine.
This isn't an actual thought, is it?

SackExchange

Jet Fanatic
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global

Gee, funny. I remember saying Woody deserved a punishment for his stupid comments, and even said he got off a bit easy. I ALSO said that the league's pick compensation from the Pats was excessive.

But why let facts get in the way of you taking YET ANOTHER PERSONAL ATTACK against me? I'm really sick of you and your BS. You've even lost those posters who defended you at first.

mykcuz

Franchise Tagged
Jet Fanatics
It seems Marshall has a good head on his shoulders this year. He seems to have managed his mental issues, he's healthy(over 1000 yards last year playing injured), and it sounds like he gets that he only has so much time before his body Stuarts breaking down. A gifted athlete, with tons of experience, and a positive attitude must have 1000 yards minimum.

Superman55

Franchise Tagged
Jet Fanatics
4. Vintage Marshall: There was one particular play that highlighted Brandon Marshall's potential value. He was well-covered by Darrin Walls on a sideline pass, but the 6-foot-4 Marshall was able to use his big frame and long arms to reach over the defender to snare the pass from Smith. You know what they say about receivers with a large catching radius: Even when they're covered, they're open.

Before practice, Marshall talked about how much he's looking forward to playing with fellow receiver Eric Decker, another big target. "Alshon" is what he calls Decker, a reference to his former Chicago Bears' sidekick, Alshon Jeffery. In turn, Decker's name for Marshall is "Demaryius" -- a reference to his former Denver Broncos teammate, Demaryius Thomas.

"When it's Decker's time to get the ball, I have to be selfless and run through the seam and carry coverage, run the dummy routes in the seam," Marshall said. "When you're on a team with selfish guys, it makes it hard. Guys won't run through that wall for you. We get it. We've been around the league. We've had success. All we want to do is win."

Everything is great in June.