IMO the greatest 3rd string QB I have seen.

Bigmoe

Happily Confused
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
worse than that, they sent us tickets every year
Ahh fun times
I used to like to see what the new package and design of the physical tickets would be . Usually the helmets of the opposition.
For so long I had saved the ticket with the old bills helmet on it when OJ broke the record in the snow at Shea .
Gone now
Probably buried in my old underwear that my wife threw out 🤬

Bigmoe

Happily Confused
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
Along with my Ranger playoff tickets from the devils game the playoff series of 94”

ProfessorJet

Hosed
Jet Fanatics
Ahh fun times
I used to like to see what the new package and design of the physical tickets would be . Usually the helmets of the opposition.
For so long I had saved the ticket with the old bills helmet on it when OJ broke the record in the snow at Shea .
Gone now
Wish I still had all the rock concert ticket stubs I collected. Kids today who pay hundreds of dollars for shows would be shocked at the ticket prices.

butterscotch

Jester Jet
Jets Global
Ahh fun times
Gone now
You got to get smart I hide my underwear under dogs bed holes & all

Fudbutter

Franchise Tagged
Jet Fanatics
Ahh fun times
Gone now

I liked it when each seat came in one big ticket and you had to be careful tearing them apart. Almost too pretty to break up with the helmets of the opponents in the bottom. Mid 80's Mets came like that too until '86 when they sent individual tix in a nice box. It was a lot more time consuming tearing off 85 baseball tickets though (incl A-B-C-D tix if anyone remembers those). Getting them in the mail was an event every year. Same wait one had for Strat-o-Matic/APBA when you were a kid.

I keep stuff (much to the wife's delight). Still have 'em all too. Includes first game 5/31/64, every ticket for every game in '86, 64-65 World's Fair tix, Fillmore concerts etc. Favorites are all the Mets playoff tickets that never happened. Got to keep them after you paid for them. Must have a least 7 years of those but oddly enough, one year we had to send them back to get the refund. All of this will go straight from the basement to the landfill when the nieces and nephews come to ransack the house after we're gone

I love tickets, but I do have to admit that the credit card thingee they gave us worked by far the best.

I know this is thread drift, but anyone else get their actual Shea seats when they dismantled the building? Would have loved my football seats too but they wouldn't do it.

Fudbutter

Franchise Tagged
Jet Fanatics
Wish I still had all the rock concert ticket stubs I collected. Kids today who pay hundreds of dollars for shows would be shocked at the ticket prices.

Whoa, just saw this. They really have value? I think I have sister's stub from The Beatles at Shea.

Would complete sets be more valuable?

I'm seeing pedals here

ProfessorJet

Hosed
Jet Fanatics
Whoa, just saw this. They really have value? I think I have sister's stub from The Beatles at Shea.

Would complete sets be more valuable?

I'm seeing pedals here
I have no idea. I'm sure something like The Beatles stub might have some value. I was talking more about having them and remembering all the shows I forgot. Plus seeing the prices we would have paid back then.

butterscotch

Jester Jet
Jets Global
I liked it when each seat came in one big ticket and you had to be careful tearing them apart. Almost too pretty to break up with the helmets of the opponents in the bottom. Mid 80's Mets came like that too until '86 when they sent individual tix in a nice box. It was a lot more time consuming tearing off 85 baseball tickets though (incl A-B-C-D tix if anyone remembers those). Getting them in the mail was an event every year. Same wait one had for Strat-o-Matic/APBA when you were a kid.

I keep stuff (much to the wife's delight). Still have 'em all too. Includes first game 5/31/64, every ticket for every game in '86, 64-65 World's Fair tix, Fillmore concerts etc. Favorites are all the Mets playoff tickets that never happened. Got to keep them after you paid for them. Must have a least 7 years of those but oddly enough, one year we had to send them back to get the refund. All of this will go straight from the basement to the landfill when the nieces and nephews come to ransack the house after we're gone

I love tickets, but I do have to admit that the credit card thingee they gave us worked by far the best.

I know this is thread drift, but anyone else get their actual Shea seats when they dismantled the building? Would have loved my football seats too but they wouldn't do it.
I sold radar for 14 years...I could have got you all the tickets you wanted......

We would go down to Strat-o-Matic each year to pick up our teams when we got older. I would fight to get Lou Brock changed from lf-3 to a 2 as he got older. But when younger I could not wait to see the new cards show up at the door. I still have a few tickets left & paid $100.00 for the score card of my first Jet game in 1964 lol.

You had season tickets to the Mets too??? Lucky guy if you had them to the Nets you would be serving a life sentence as a three time loser. lol I would love my football seats at shea but i did buy two seats from the cards stadium that sit in my backyard next to the grill,.

I have two rooms in the house setup for me. 1) My sports room that has cards, pictures Etc Etc Etc all over the wall. Some of some value. The second room is my Genesis room with everything Genesis, Gabriel, Collins, Hackett, Banks. Rutherford & Phillips.

My wife reminds me on how lucky I am all the time.

Fudbutter

Franchise Tagged
Jet Fanatics
Wait Jonas Shakespeare The great flag football QB from Canarsie Brooklyn. Yes, he had a great playbook. one of the best

Flag football, not to be trifled with

In the mid 70's I lived across from Reservoir Oval Park in the Bronx. Every Saturday in the fall there were games in the flag football league. These guys were good, a lot of ex college players and even a minor ex pro or two "Flag" seemed to mean smashing the hell out of a guy before you took his flag.

good stuff, used to wake me up on Saturdays

Didn't they also have a league for this in the Dust Bowl in Dyker Heights?

Fudbutter

Franchise Tagged
Jet Fanatics
I sold radar for 14 years...I could have got you all the tickets you wanted......

We would go down to Strat-o-Matic each year to pick up our teams when we got older. I would fight to get Lou Brock changed from lf-3 to a 2 as he got older. But when younger I could not wait to see the new cards show up at the door. I still have a few tickets left & paid $100.00 for the score card of my first Jet game in 1964 lol.

You had season tickets to the Mets too??? Lucky guy if you had them to the Nets you would be serving a life sentence as a three time loser. lol I would love my football seats at shea but i did buy two seats from the cards stadium that sit in my backyard next to the grill,.

I have two rooms in the house setup for me. 1) My sports room that has cards, pictures Etc Etc Etc all over the wall. Some of some value. The second room is my Genesis room with everything Genesis, Gabriel, Collins, Hackett, Banks. Rutherford & Phillips.

My wife reminds me on how lucky I am all the time.

Hey, I heard of this Genesis band.

BTW: John Mayhew called, demanded inclusion in the Butterscotch Room