JuJu Smith-Schuster wants to reunite with Sam Darnold

jets82

Curious George
Jet Fanatics
I don't disagree with anything you said there 😂 , personally I'm ready to move on from Sam, which is why I was so disappointed that these guys "Jets" the first pick away! I was hoping to see Sam develop and improve throughout the course of the season, but it just hasn't happened. It's always excuses after excuses! which is not something you do with a Franchise player.

A Franchise player makes others around them better, and excels through the challenges. Sam is the complete opposite of that, everything is another damn excuse at why he just can't get it done.
I'm with you 1,000 percent here! Sam hasn't had anything to work with this year but he did last year and the year before with Anderson, Enunwa, Crowder, Herndon and a few decent RBs. and his number were below average then. Maybe that's because he was injured for three games both years which is another issue. He's always injured for one reason or another. Now this year he has a lot less and he's done just that with it. ALOT LESS!!! Can he ever be any better is a unknown but it seems like he needs everything to make it happen and that's not what a franchise QB should be. He should be able to be respectable at the least and that he is not now. It appears the most we can hope with him is a Ryan Tannehill type QB when he's probably more a Mitch Tribisky type.

Last edited:

butterscotch

Jester Jet
Jets Global
But i do say if we have a new HC & draft a QB keep him for now, That position is so important for the next 15 years have two & lets them fight it out. plus we also have Morgan.

Gramoah

Retired but not Tired
Jet Fanatics
But i do say if we have a new HC & draft a QB keep him for now, That position is so important for the next 15 years have two & lets them fight it out. plus we also have Morgan.

I like you thought process here butterscotch.