London: What happened to their ascending defense?

McJet

Repeat Offender Pro Bowler
Jet Fanatics
In my opinion and I may be alone in this, the defense has been struggling all damn year. They can’t seem to stop teams on third down for the most part and aren’t causing turnovers. Maybe that’s because their gassed and the offense isn’t helping them much. Maybe it’s because they just don’t have enough talent and they’re giving all the have. So this is the best we’ll see from them all damn year. I don’t know but last game, with all those sacks they still allowed the Titans to go up and down the field at will (for the most part) and the Titans scored when they needed it most. The offense is even further behind. This team has a long way to go!!!
Plus, the last two weeks the Jets played two teams with both, their top two wideouts not playing.
This past week the Jets D had to worry about two players, Pitts and Patterson, what did the Jets do???career game for Pitts and Patterson ran all over them. In my book, that’s fuckin’ coaching.
Pitts should’ve been doubled all day, and that last Falcon’s TD drive, 3rd and two, why was there a five yard fucking cushion????
That’s coaching.
Tired of hearing the “we had a great week of practice though” bullshit. Heard that enough from Gase.
If you can’t translate what happens at practice to the games, you’ll be out of a job just like Gase.
This coaching staff better start showing something because it’s getting late early around here.

skop

The Green Knight
Jet Fanatics
@McJet ....correct, they have to stop talking about "practice", "cleaning things up", and "getting better".
so tired of Billy-Check speak!!!

Saleh needs to flat out say..."Q needs to a fucking sack on third down once in a while...how about this season, Q".
Call out your star. Your star will respond!!!

Saleh needs to flat out say..."Cory needs to catch balls in his hands...he got the contract for a reason".

Saleh needs to flat out say..."Zach isn't speaking to the press today. White is. White might be the QB next week...get to know him".

love or hate 'em...Parcells never talked about this crap every freakin' week! But he did call guys out and THE GUYS RESPONDED!!!

Seaver41

Pro Bowl 1st Team
Jet Fanatics
Jets played a real QB for a change and he made them pay for exotic blitzes.

I've got no explanation for the OC - he is clueless