Music: GAS, Debate, Exclamation, Exhalation ...

cheaterhater

I've Lost My Fucking Mind
Superior Ass
Jets Global
My first stereo was from Radio Shack. Played records, 8 track radio and could record. I recorded the Freebird live piano solo over and over on an 8 track. Loved it then. Still love it today. Billy Powell. RIP

Fudbutter

Franchise Tagged
Jet Fanatics
Harvey Sound in White plains is where I got my records after E/J. Korvette closed in Yonkers.

Nice memory to bring up BS. Harvey Sound, wow.

Korvette on Central Ave, by far the best record prices for a long time (late 70's?). It's a ShopRite now but that awful Red Lobster is still there.

butterscotch

Jester Jet
Jets Global
Nice memory to bring up BS. Harvey Sound, wow.

Korvette on Central Ave, by far the best record prices for a long time (late 70's?). It's a ShopRite now but that awful Red Lobster is still there.
FB are we just getting old or was it better in the old days? I remember going & buying records I knew in the early 70's & not knowing 90% of what was on the shelf. I also remember this one album with a knife cut on the jacket. Just passed it by every time. What a Fool i was lol...Trespass turned out to be a great album that I did not discover until 1977....live & learn

Fudbutter

Franchise Tagged
Jet Fanatics
FB are we just getting old or was it better in the old days? I remember going & buying records I knew in the early 70's & not knowing 90% of what was on the shelf. I also remember this one album with a knife cut on the jacket. Just passed it by every time. What a Fool i was lol...Trespass turned out to be a great album that I did not discover until 1977....live & learn

both :)

A really good day:
Finding something new at Korvette's record dept then lunch at Epstein's