NFL Draft Prospects - School List Page

gmf1369

Jack of All Trades
Big Fish
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global

have overhauled the top 12 schools and 102 prospect reports (scouting reports) most with highlight videos others with game day photos...
plan to add another 8 schools to the school page...
will add division 1 division 2 division 3 and Juco team/prospect groups to add the rest of the prospects that should be entering the draft...

I expect anywhere from 175 to 225 NFL Draft Prospect Scouting Reports be available by New Years...
Enjoy...

Gramoah

Retired but not Tired
Jet Fanatics

have overhauled the top 12 schools and 102 prospect reports (scouting reports) most with highlight videos others with game day photos...
plan to add another 8 schools to the school page...
will add division 1 division 2 division 3 and Juco team/prospect groups to add the rest of the prospects that should be entering the draft...

I expect anywhere from 175 to 225 NFL Draft Prospect Scouting Reports be available by New Years...
Enjoy...

Thanks for all the work G

LRJets

First Round Tender
Jet Fanatics
The win moves the Jets to 4-11 this season, doubling their win total from 2020, but it hurts their draft position. They are now in line to pick No. 4 but had a chance to move to No. 2 with a loss to the Jaguars. The 2-13 Jaguars are now in line to land the No. 1 pick for the second straight season. It made us Jets fans happy yesterday, but they'll be bitching in April.

Gramoah

Retired but not Tired
Jet Fanatics
The win moves the Jets to 4-11 this season, doubling their win total from 2020, but it hurts their draft position. They are now in line to pick No. 4 but had a chance to move to No. 2 with a loss to the Jaguars. The 2-13 Jaguars are now in line to land the No. 1 pick for the second straight season. It made us Jets fans happy yesterday, but they'll be bitching in April.

Hey...............we all know you can't have it both ways. We just have to trust JD to make the best of whatever picks he has.

gmf1369

Jack of All Trades
Big Fish
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
Working on Reports for Clemson Prospects
Might have to remove or add depending on who transfers, who returns to school and what under classman declare
trying not to hang myself with the work
some scouting reports have multiple videos because certain players don't have highlight tape they have highlight games

for all those who give a shit hope you enjoy the read

gmf1369

Jack of All Trades
Big Fish
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
Thanks.............now get busy..... :giggle:
working on Nolan Turner Safety Clemson give me a break whipping me like a bad habit

I only like doing three a day and now this is my fifth for today, ugh...

gmf1369

Jack of All Trades
Big Fish
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
Ohio State completed
Alabama still a work in progress on offense
Alabama defense completed
Michigan completed
NC State completed
Tamu completed
Boston College completed
Notre Dame completed
Louisiana State (LSU) completed
Oklahoma completed
Florida completed
Southern California (USC) completed
Mississippi (Ole Miss) completed
Cincinnati completed
Clemson completed

From School's Page 161 Scouting Reports
There are an additional 47 Scouting Reports that have yet to be added to their School List Page...

these are the main schools the other prospects will be put into divisions not sure how just yet but will keep adding by position and will update the lists of positions in a big board setting, give me some time should have everything done by the new year...

Gramoah

Retired but not Tired
Jet Fanatics
working on Nolan Turner Safety Clemson give me a break whipping me like a bad habit

I only like doing three a day and now this is my fifth for today, ugh...

Oh, OK. .....................You can drop back to three.............................In all seriousness though, you have put in an awful lot of work on this project. I for one very much appreciate it.

gmf1369

Jack of All Trades
Big Fish
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
Oh, OK. .....................You can drop back to three.............................In all seriousness though, you have put in an awful lot of work on this project. I for one very much appreciate it.
Clemson Tigers are done...
where have you been...

Gramoah

Retired but not Tired
Jet Fanatics
You are fast. I was hunting. I'd like to harvest one more deer. I didn't get any sausage made yet.

gmf1369

Jack of All Trades
Big Fish
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
You are fast. I was hunting. I'd like to harvest one more deer. I didn't get any sausage made yet.
started on the last four teams and have the rest to develop as sections...
the next four teams will make the total prospects listed on the team's page eclipse 200 prospects...

gmf1369

Jack of All Trades
Big Fish
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
Washington Huskies 10 prospect scouting reports completed
Some interesting players that fit our defense, check it out...

gmf1369

Jack of All Trades
Big Fish
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
Updated two position group pages

QB - 15 Prospect List
RB - 20 Prospect List

Prospect NameSchoolHeightWeightScouting ReportProjected Round

this above is the layout in question
Projected Round is the average perception right now, things can change Combine, Pro Days and Senior Bowl
if there is a scouting report or school link the said "School name" "Scouting Report" will have an underline to it and it is clickable

Enjoy
Still working on things some prospects going back to school or transferring cause me to edit some lists...

gmf1369

Jack of All Trades
Big Fish
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global

list is up still working on completing it

25 receiver prospects to date that have officially declared

Tinstar

Mr. Know it All
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
Personal for me . Has Arkansas center Stromberg declared or is his decision still pending?