NFL Draft Prospects - School List Page

gmf1369

Jack of All Trades
Big Fish
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
him returning to school he will be a first round pick next year, that is for damn sure..

gmf1369

Jack of All Trades
Big Fish
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
Turning my attention to the two BC eagles at OG and OC
no, think like this Connor McGovern will be back...
they may even re-sign Dan Feeney to be the backup for AVT while giving them option at center... He played well today...
if we want to draft players like Cade Mays from Tennessee, Luke Wattenberg from Washington both give diversity both play guard and center...

both are late day 2 early day 3 meaning 3rd - 4th round options...
Cade Mays played roughly 14 games between Georgia and Tennessee at center
Luke Wattenberg 4 year starter, 16 game starter at center

these are the guys to come in and give them a full year behind a veteran allow them to grow and they can take over moving forward...

key questions is durability of George Fant moving forward...
Chuma Edoga should be Becton's backup at left tackle moving forward...
Fant is good tackle period... Conor McDermott is a good backup serviceable tackle that can play guard and tight end...
So where is the hole, well would re-sign LDT but draft a starter for next season...
GVR under contract no guarantees is expendable try to trade him for a bag of nuts maybe someone will bite?

one lineman starter
one or two linemen backups/future starter

not to mention what is the deal with Cameron Clark if he has a future with the team...

Tinstar

Mr. Know it All
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
no, think like this Connor McGovern will be back...
they may even re-sign Dan Feeney to be the backup for AVT while giving them option at center... He played well today...
if we want to draft players like Cade Mays from Tennessee, Luke Wattenberg from Washington both give diversity both play guard and center...

both are late day 2 early day 3 meaning 3rd - 4th round options...
Cade Mays played roughly 14 games between Georgia and Tennessee at center
Luke Wattenberg 4 year starter, 16 game starter at center

these are the guys to come in and give them a full year behind a veteran allow them to grow and they can take over moving forward...

key questions is durability of George Fant moving forward...
Chuma Edoga should be Becton's backup at left tackle moving forward...
Fant is good tackle period... Conor McDermott is a good backup serviceable tackle that can play guard and tight end...
So where is the hole, well would re-sign LDT but draft a starter for next season...
GVR under contract no guarantees is expendable try to trade him for a bag of nuts maybe someone will bite?

one lineman starter
one or two linemen backups/future starter

not to mention what is the deal with Cameron Clark if he has a future with the team...
I like that thinking . I also wouldn’t mind resigning Feeney and LDT . I would love an OL both Fant and Becton outside with AVT, LDT and McGovern next season. Then we can draft late round future starters at their positions while continuing the development Edoga as the swing . I am beginning to like how Edoga is coming along .

gmf1369

Jack of All Trades
Big Fish
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
I like that thinking . I also wouldn’t mind resigning Feeney and LDT . I would love an OL both Fant and Becton outside with AVT, LDT and McGovern next season. Then we can draft late round future starters at their positions while continuing the development Edoga as the swing . I am beginning to like how Edoga is coming along .
except for that one play he was accredited on the sack he has been stellar as a role player spot starting at left tackle...

gmf1369

Jack of All Trades
Big Fish
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global

Top 20 declared tight ends

Trey McBride new number 1 and being considered the only Top 25 tight end

Tinstar

Mr. Know it All
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
Darn I wanted that guy to stay hidden so we could Eli Moore him .

gmf1369

Jack of All Trades
Big Fish
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
Understand a big board updates stock risers and moves them up the board...
Don't worry both Stingley Jr. and Thibodeaux have the combine which neither will likely attend and both are going to bank on their numbers at their perspective pro days...

you be surprised to what I have been hearing about both... Kayvon could fall to 9th... Stingley has potential shutdown guy but could also fall because of needs by many other teams, hearing his low end shelf is pick 16...

gmf1369

Jack of All Trades
Big Fish
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
So finished offensive side of the ball will do defense some time before Tuesday...

gmf1369

Jack of All Trades
Big Fish
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
Hope the simplified look with most of the links on the sub navbar along the mark forums read button...

left one notice for Team Needs and Pick Selections...