No thread about our new uniforms ?

Bigmoe

Happily Confused
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
I guess Aaron gave the OK
“Jets making throwback 'Sack Exchange' uniforms permanent in 2024, will reveal new green, black alternates soon. Watch Now: The New York”

Did @SackExchange have anything to do with this?

The real hope is the defense can pressure the QB as their namesake did

SackExchange

Jet Fanatic
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
I guess Aaron gave the OK
“Jets making throwback 'Sack Exchange' uniforms permanent in 2024, will reveal new green, black alternates soon. Watch Now: The New York”

Did @SackExchange have anything to do with this?

The real hope is the defense can pressure the QB as their namesake did
I can assure you, I had nothing to do with this.

If I had my choice of uniforms, it would be these, but the 90s version, when they added the black accents. My favorite Jets combo of all time was the 90s version with the black outline, especially the white jerseys with green pants. This combo was fantastic.

1708478678084.png

Jean74

Day 2 Prospect
Jet Fanatics
Getting anxious over in a new uniform. Hope it is a great one. As really want to see these new uniforms. Just be patient.

TonyFtLaud

I requested to be BANNED
Jet Fanatics
I can assure you, I had nothing to do with this.

If I had my choice of uniforms, it would be these, but the 90s version, when they added the black accents. My favorite Jets combo of all time was the 90s version with the black outline, especially the white jerseys with green pants. This combo was fantastic.

View attachment 6211
I agree, those were the best uniforms we have had

Fudbutter

Franchise Tagged
Jet Fanatics
curious if I'm the only one that still likes the 60's uniforms with the white helmet the best

The problem with green is that it's hard to make anything wearable look really good. Change back to blue. It'll save workers at New Giants Stadium from having to switch back and forth

ProfessorJet

Hosed
Jet Fanatics
curious if I'm the only one that still likes the 60's uniforms with the white helmet the best

The problem with green is that it's hard to make anything wearable look really good. Change back to blue. It'll save workers at New Giants Stadium from having to switch back and forth
I've said it before. For me, best Jet uniforms were green top/white pants (away) and white top/white pants (home). Of course with the iconic White helmet with the green football logo.