No thread about our new uniforms ?

Bigmoe

Happily Confused
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
“The team’s new uniforms are expected to be released on April 15, and the logo is supposed to revert to the team’s ‘retro’ logo used from the seventies”

Oh goodie
I remember sitting in Shea frozen with my ass to those portable metal bleachers watching 3 consecutive years mid 70s with the same record
3-11 ( 14 game season if you weren’t around )
It does bring back great memories of my Dad and me as you guys know this was our Sunday ritual.
After the game I remember his police friends who went with us “ ok Moe time to start the “ gravy” @butterscotch
Don’t piss me off with a wisecrack 😜
Miss my Dad so much

butterscotch

Jester Jet
Jets Global
“The team’s new uniforms are expected to be released on April 15, and the logo is supposed to revert to the team’s ‘retro’ logo used from the seventies”

Oh goodie
I remember sitting in Shea frozen with my ass to those portable metal bleachers watching 3 consecutive years mid 70s with the same record
It does bring back great memories of my Dad and me as you guys know this was our Sunday ritual.
After the game I remember his police friends who went with us “ ok Moe time to start the “ gravy” @butterscotch
Miss my Dad so much
I know you do as my memories are also with my dad of being in Yankee stadium watching the Giants beat my cards.....why me>

Look right now we have our sauce....but maybe someday the jets will give us the gravy too.

Fudbutter

Franchise Tagged
Jet Fanatics
C'mon guys, there were so many fun memories too like when the "Aints" came in in '80 0-14 to beat them. It got so bad that in the middle of the game it started snowing, the Jets screwed up something easy and for some reason everyone just starting laughing at the absurdity up in Sect 14 of the Mezz. Not bad, $11.50 for a 3hr comedy show

Best may have been the game the guy in front of us brought a high priced call girl *. He usually came with his brother who was roundly booed the next home game for not being her.

Oh, and we saw a playoff game once. That was fun.

Once the team left home to wander the swamp, there were some really great tailgates and once we even got out of the parking lot quickly after the game. Inside? No laughter. No call girls

* as described by him. She was nice. Tossed her hair really well.

Fudbutter

Franchise Tagged
Jet Fanatics
I know you do as my memories are also with my dad of being in Yankee stadium watching the Giants beat my cards.....why me>

Look right now we have our sauce....but maybe someday the jets will give us the gravy too.

Out of curiousty and given the average age herein, did they beat the Chicago Cards or the St. Louis Cards?

TonyFtLaud

I requested to be BANNED
Jet Fanatics

Oh goodie
Miss my Dad so much
Hey Moe, Be nice to Butters. Why so saucy 😁

TonyFtLaud

I requested to be BANNED
Jet Fanatics
New uniforms released and nothing?
Pretty much what everyone was hoping for last uniform update.

LRJets

First Round Tender
Jet Fanatics
Been a Jet for so long, watched so many losses, never thought about uniforms; just wins, and we're wearing green.
Jets Helmet.jpg

Last edited: