Official Game Thread: Jets @ Panthers

cheaterhater

I've Lost My Fucking Mind
Superior Ass
Jets Global
Anyone expecting to see a complete turnaround this early are setting themselves up for a hell of a ride. Our line hasn't played together until now and Carolina's DL is one of the best. Lick your wounds and join in on the learning curve that exist.
one small sign of hope would have been nice

jets82

Curious George
Jet Fanatics
bench and calm down with the scream typing
FUCK YOU MEAN, CALM DOWN WITH THE SCREAM TYPING? DON'T TELL ME HOW TO EXPRESS MYSELF. I'M NOT BEING OFFENSIVE TO ANYONE SO DON'T TELL ME HOW TO EXPRESS MYSELF. I'M A GROWN ASS MAN, AS YOU ARE SO YOU CALM DOWN WITH THE BS!

cheaterhater

I've Lost My Fucking Mind
Superior Ass
Jets Global
well, we have half time to discuss who's life we will ruin with the #1 pick next year

beresford

Franchise Tagged
Jet Fanatics
Good to see we're observing social distancing from Christian McCaffrey. The bad news is at this point in the season we normally only have to endure 15 more weeks of this stuff. Next week's big story; Jets pick at #2, Zach Wilson, is eclipsed by Mac Jones.

gmf1369

Jack of All Trades
Big Fish
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
key half time adjustments have to be made for the offense

on defense maybe inserting Mosley as the MLB not ROLB

we need that talking up coach that our HC is suppose to be the hype man to hype up these players that are hurting

hatnlvr

Franchise Tagged
Jet Fanatics
well first half for the Rookie and first half for the Rookie coaching staff! Time to put your big boy pants on and show us SOMETHING