Official Game Thread: New York Jets vs. Buffalo Bills

cheaterhater

I've Lost My Fucking Mind
Superior Ass
Jets Global

Jets vs. Bills Game Preview: How Will New York Respond To Robert Saleh's Firing?​

Less than a week after the firing of their head coach, the New York Jets will host the Buffalo Bills in an AFC East battle on Monday Night Football.

In this story:​

New York Jets
NEW YORK JETS
JETS COUNTRY
The New York Jets (2-3) will host the Buffalo Bills (3-2) on Monday Night Football. Both teams are looking to stop their two-game skids in an AFC East battle.
The Jets fired head coach Robert Saleh after returning home from a loss to the Minnesota Vikings in London earlier this week. A sluggish start was enough for owner Woody Johnson to pull the plug. Former defensive coordinator Jeff Ulbrich will take over the reins for the rest of the season.

Four-time MVP quarterback Aaron Rodgers has been inconsistent at best. He played great in the second half against Tennessee and in a full dominating win over the New England Patriots before losing by 1 to the Denver Broncos when kicker Greg Zuerlein missed a game-winning field goal.

Rodgers worst performance of the season came in the six-point loss to the Vikings where he threw three interceptions, including a pick-six which was the difference in the game.

Rodgers & Co. will look to come out and establish the running game, and get the offense in a rhythm against a Bills defense that has struggled this year.

The Jets defense remains dominant, ranking in the top-five in both yards allowed and points. If the offense can just get it together consistently, the Jets can turn this thing around.
Bills quarterback Josh Allen has struggled lately, but can easily turn it around and end up throwing for 300 and running for 100. It’s up to the Jets’ defense to stop the Bills and give their offense a chance to win the game.
Kick off is Monday night at MetLife Stadium at 8:15 p.m. ET on ESPN.

Wil Riggs
BY
WIL RIGGS

cheaterhater

I've Lost My Fucking Mind
Superior Ass
Jets Global
I’ll be awake for this one. Going to UConn basketball exhibition game at Mohegan sun 6pm so I’ll probably be getting home 10:30-11pm. Gonna miss almost the entire nightmare

jets82

Curious George
Jet Fanatics
God, I pray that I’m not wrong about this. I feel/believe the Jets will come out on fire and get this one. Next week also. They definitely have something to prove. Starting with Aaron Rodgers. What will happen after these two weeks, who knows but I believe the Jets will win the next two weeks!

TebowCan'tThrow

Supersize!
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
God, I pray that I’m not wrong about this. I feel/believe the Jets will come out on fire and get this one. Next week also. They definitely have something to prove. Starting with Aaron Rodgers. What will happen after these two weeks, who knows but I believe the Jets will win the next two weeks!
Hopefully you are finally right about something. :homer:

Bigmoe

Happily Confused
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
Strange game
Both teams were projected to be SB contenders .
Both teams slipped up early.
One gets on track .
It’s never been the Jets . I’ve been to these home games a gazillion times . J-E-T-S all over at the beginning and everyone’s leaving bummed at the end .
Hope it changes , faith in Aaron . I’m thinking of going , my return to the stadium. Like anyone cares
@butterscotch ehens the last game you attended?
Mine was the Patriots nite game right before Covid .

TebowCan'tThrow

Supersize!
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
Strange game
One gets on track .
It’s never been the Jets . I’ve been to these home games a gazillion times . J-E-T-S all over at the beginning and everyone’s leaving bummed at the end .
Hope it changes , faith in Aaron . I’m thinking of going , my return to the stadium. Like anyone cares
Save your money. My last game I ever attended was the Jets first game in MetLife vs Ravens. They lost 10-9. I said I would never spend another dime on the Jets and I haven't and won't. I've been to a handful of games all except that one was at Meadowlands. I found the experience to be awful. I also don't like anything about NYC. Ironically the Jets have never recovered since that was their last year to make playoffs.

butterscotch

Jester Jet
Jets Global
Strange game
One gets on track .
Guardians the last game at the stadium

TebowCan'tThrow

Supersize!
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
Where were you in 1971 to tell us save your money?

Yea I hate NYC also but it’s
Rutherford NJ 🥸
Yeah I know that, but I was staying in NYC with my brother at the time. Every game was a 10 hour ordeal and they always lost. Weather always sucked. For you though and being a Rodgers lover, you possibly won't ever see him play again in person so maybe you should waste your money.

butterscotch

Jester Jet
Jets Global
Strange game

This is it bigmoe.

Make or break, now or never, rally around the flag, take that hill, keep firing untill you are out of ammo.

Where are your seats? painting your face green tonight. (Dont forget the brown bag just incase. Drink up it will be cold. Say hi to Aaron if we lose say goodbye. If you see Woody ask him where the pretzel carts are? I hope you are tailgating. I hope you scheduled an appointment with a shrink just in case that is. If you see a bills fan dont fight as you will be outnumbered.

You will be there representing all of us & taking one for the team. If you see Red Dick buy him a beer as he may be out of money. If you see salad taunt him & say look i am allowed in the stadium.

In short put the last 50 years behind you & enjoy the game. Remember you only live life once & those 55 years you spent freezing your ass off count for most of it.