Official Game Thread: New York Jets vs. Buffalo Bills

beresford

Franchise Tagged
Jet Fanatics
What did you expect? Team is phucked. Again. Before Halloween this year. Time to do yard work on Sunday afternoon's.
You see you start around 11:30-12. By the time you're done the game should be over or close enough.
Then you find out that the Jets are actually on prime time this week (again).

TebowCan'tThrow

Supersize!
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
Come on now you will
Devante and goodbye Williams

file:///var/mobile/Library/SMS/Attachments/7a/10/8E510338-2CE3-43FF-A514-239C9627D171/IMG_6653.heic
Nope. I don’t care. Jets have wasted millions of hours of my life. I’m actually looking forward the implosion.

Europe_for_JETS

Pro Bowl 1st Team
Jet Fanatics
I’m in Northern suburban near Paterson
20 miles from stadium easy ride on 80
No traffic 1/2 hour
Probably took us 45 in
And 1:15 coming out stayed till the end
I used to live in Princeton a while ago before moving to Connecticut, but a I still have a couple of friends from North Jersey (not far from Paterson).

It really IS an easy ride to MetLife, but the "no traffic" condition is a big IF..

cheaterhater

I've Lost My Fucking Mind
Superior Ass
Jets Global
I used to live in Princeton a while ago before moving to Connecticut, but a I still have a couple of friends from North Jersey (not far from Paterson).

It really IS an easy ride to MetLife, but the "no traffic" condition is a big IF..
I’m in Ct. I put the game on my big screen then I read a book or read what guys are saying here. Hardly look at the game anymore. I already know the outcome

I wouldn’t waste my time driving to Jersey to watch them lose even if it would be fun to meet everyone

Europe_for_JETS

Pro Bowl 1st Team
Jet Fanatics
I’m in Ct. I put the game on my big screen then I read a book or read what guys are saying here. Hardly look at the game anymore. I already know the outcome

I wouldn’t waste my time driving to Jersey to watch them lose even if it would be fun to meet everyone
That sounds like a good recipe to soften the blows of watching losses more often than not.

That said, we can meet somewhere in CT. If we organize in advance, we can gather a good portion of the crew.
@SackExchange is also in CT (although he might not be in the mood to be tortured by other burnt-out Jets fans.)

cheaterhater

I've Lost My Fucking Mind
Superior Ass
Jets Global
That sounds like a good recipe to soften the blows of watching losses more often than not.

That said, we can meet somewhere in CT. If we organize in advance, we can gather a good portion of the crew.
@SackExchange is also in CT (although he might not be in the mood to be tortured by other burnt-out Jets fans.)
Yeah. SackExchange generally tries to be the voice of reason but the Jets usually override that because they’re the Jets.
Butterscotch is in Ct. and I believe NewMFS62 also.