Official Game Thread: New York Jets vs. Buffalo Bills

jets82

Curious George
Jet Fanatics
I'm gonna try to challenge myself to not watch another game of these reliable losers this season. It's a big challenge, but I'll give it a try.
I was thinking the same damn thing! I’m SO FED UP with getting my hopes and heart crushed with this damn team. They play on the road against the Steelers on Sunday night next week. I now TRULY BELIEVE they have no chance of winning that game. I think it is time to take a break this season. At least for a few games. It won’t be easy but it can’t be harder than watching these fuckers lose or barely win every week.

jets82

Curious George
Jet Fanatics
I especially loved how the officials kept giving the jets more chances to fuck up the last drive and the jets kept fucking them up over and over and over and over
This was an absolute shit show on the referees end but the Jets had their opportunities and blew it. Defense sucked for pretty much the entire game. They got away from the run again, which I believe hurt them and bone head plays was the final straw. A few dropped passes, missed fields goals and they let their emotions get the best of them. Especially the dlinemen going at Dawkins. No matter what, they always seem to find away to let you down!

Last edited:

cheaterhater

I've Lost My Fucking Mind
Superior Ass
Jets Global
I think I can be done with them this time. I really don’t have it in me to watch another regime of losers that can’t get a coaching or GM job anywhere else come in here. I haven’t taken this team seriously for years and each season, less and less. There hasn’t been a point in watching them for years