Official Playoff Game Thread: Arizona Cardinals

butterscotch

Jester Jet
Jets Global
Even at 7-0 I was not sold on Murray. But the coaching stinks too. not one good thing by AZ. This is bad as it gets & it is not over with

MiJetFan

Franchise Tagged
Jet Fanatics
Na. He's battle tested.

They say if you can make it in New York you can make it anywhere.

And as a QB?

If you can survive Detroit for 10+ years? You can survive anywhere (including these playoffs).

He's had a magical season. He balled out like I always thought he could once escaping Detroit hell.
Battle tested? I've watched this guy play his whole career in Detroit and He will choke when the chips are down guaranteed.
Maybe not this game because Kyler Murray is doing his Jim Hart impersonation but a in close game He's toast.

butterscotch

Jester Jet
Jets Global
Reminds me I first got Directv years ago. I am watching the Jets & in the first Quarter the Jets are losing 21-0 . so I switch to the Dallas & cards & they are losing 20-0 in the first quarter..... I said WHY THE F___ ME

MiJetFan

Franchise Tagged
Jet Fanatics
I'm still waiting for Stafford to hump the bunk because all I've been seeing is Kyler Murray humping the bunk 😅
Games not over yet Suzie. Stafford has plenty of time
I'm still waiting for Stafford to hump the bunk because all I've been seeing is Kyler Murray humping the bunk 😅
Games not over yet Nancy. Still plenty of time for Stafford to show his true colors.....Honolulu blue.

Tinstar

Mr. Know it All
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
Was it also Matthew Stafford's fault for Jim Caldwell going 2-11 in Indianapolis back in 2011?

Jim Caldwell hasn't coached since 2017. No NFL GM wants him anymore (and not because of "Stafford" either).
Exactly how has the Lions fared since he was fired ? Stanford is a choke artist and sooner or later he will show you who he is. IMO Stafford is the most overrated QB in the NFL .

butterscotch

Jester Jet
Jets Global
Exactly how has the Lions fared since he was fired ? Stanford is a choke artist and sooner or later he will show you who he is. IMO Stafford is the most overrated QB in the NFL .
You are making me feel worse with what you wrote lol

Tinstar

Mr. Know it All
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
Reminds me I first got Directv years ago. I am watching the Jets & in the first Quarter the Jets are losing 21-0 . so I switch to the Dallas & cards & they are losing 20-0 in the first quarter..... I said WHY THE F___ ME
It’s all about you man . Drop one of those teams and save both .