Official Playoff Game Thread: Arizona Cardinals

butterscotch

Jester Jet
Jets Global
There is an old saying in sports no matter what you do you win 1/3 of the games no matter what you do you lose 1/3 of the games & the other third are how 90 pct of the teams end up......Guess what third the Cards are playing in.

Bigmoe

Happily Confused
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
He's never been an asshole to me or anyone I know. I just love his game when on the field and as I'm typing OBJ with a DEEP BOMB 40+ yards to Akers!
Not to me either
Just showed it in the field
Many times
Pissin on the Eagles end zone like a dog
Fighting on the field with players
Fighting on the sideline with field goal net
The list goes on
But hey kid , if that’s your kinda guy good luck to ya

MiJetFan

Franchise Tagged
Jet Fanatics
So you were watching both the Jets and Lions games at the same time as they both played @ 1:00? Yeah. Right. Ok.

Nonetheless what he did in "Detroit" means absolutely nothingness. They are a crap team. Who just went 3-13-1 without him 😅 while Stafford went 12-5 without Detroit and damn near put up MVP numbers during only his 1st year with the Rams.

▪︎ Stafford wasn't Detroits problem.
▪︎ Detroit was Detroit's problem.

▪︎ Just ask Barry Sanders.
▪︎ Not even #20 could win with Detroit.

The best thing to ever happen to Matthew Stafford's career was to finally escape DETROIT.

Career QB Rating of 91.1 (DESPITE DETROIT) means you're a DAMN GOOD NFL QB.
Lol now you're reaching. It's easy to pile up the numbers when your throwing 50 times a game because your playing from behind.

Oh yeah had Season Tix for 6 seasons here in Detroit and watched Stafford choke time and time again. Comeback when you actually have a clue. Lmao.