Ryan Fitzpatrick Traded to Jets

U

ucrenegade

[TWEET]<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>So Fitzy will be limited in OTAs as he recovers from the leg injury. Geno Smith & Matt Simms to receive majority of reps during OTAs.</p>— Eric Allen (@eallenjets) <a href="https://twitter.com/eallenjets/status/578573613328121856">March 19, 2015</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>[/TWEET]

Geno has a shot at winning the job....

more like fitz has a chance to lose the job because unless he bombs the offense that he previously ran and his IQ drops 100 points their is no way geno can beat him out.

L

Lakerfan80

more like fitz has a chance to lose the job because unless he bombs the offense that he previously ran and his IQ drops 100 points their is no way geno can beat him out.

I agree...this team is built for a veteran like Fritz. The league is built for a veterans like Fritz. I trust Fitz to have a big year much more than I do Geno and I care about this season, much more than Geno's or the Jets future at QB. Fitz could have as good a regular season as Dalton, or Flacco, or what Palmer was doing in Arizona before he got hurt. I don't think Geno has the pocket skills, intangibles or maturity to lead this veteran team.

F

flgreen

Jets' Smith, Simms to get QB snaps while Fitzpatrick rehabs
By DENNIS WASZAK Jr. (AP Sports Writer)
1 hour ago
AP - Sports

Fitzpatrick, acquired from Houston for a conditional seventh-round draft pick last week, is expected to be fully healthy by training camp and compete with Smith for the quarterback job. Fitzpatrick broke his left leg during a game against Indianapolis on Dec. 14.

During a conference call Thursday, Maccagnan says he would be comfortable going into the season with the current quarterback situation. However, he wouldn't rule out drafting either Jameis Winston or Marcus Mariota, adding that no player is ''on or off'' the Jets' draft board based on their current roster

S

sg3

LOL

Would love to see Simms beat out Smith in the OTA's
Could Happen

The one series that Chuckles the Circus Clown allowed him to run during the season was, outside of Vick's game vs Pittsburgh and the meaningless exhibition scrimmage vs the Miami B team in December,.the best 5 minutes of QB play seen from a Jet all seasin