The Walking Dead spinoff coming this Summer!

TeachDown

5th Year Team Option
Jet Fanatics
if the punisher becomes wildly popular on daredevil why not??

have you seen daredevil's season 2 trailer?? very cool stuff.. plus it's evident they have put a lot more money into the production of the show..

very promising & i thought season 1 was great!!

I thought Daredevil was amazing. I've been telling all my friends to watch it too. I didn't realize they already have a trailer for season 2, I'll try to find it online and check it out. Netflix is premiering its second marvel series, Jessica Jones at the end of this year. I'm not as familiar with that character so I'm a bit weary. Have you heard anything about it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jetgreen13

founding JFU member..
Jet Fanatics
I thought Daredevil was amazing. I've been telling all my friends to watch it too. I didn't realize they already have a trailer for season 2, I'll try to find it online and check it out. Netflix is premiering its second marvel series, Jessica Jones at the end of this year. I'm not as familiar with that character so I'm a bit weary. Have you heard anything about it?

i got nothing teach..

never heard of the character & i haven't heard anything about her getting a series on netflix..

TeachDown

5th Year Team Option
Jet Fanatics
[MENTION=116]TeachDown[/MENTION] did you find the daredevil season 2 trailer yet??

I can't find it! Did Netflix release an official trailer for it already?

I'm going to watch Jessica Jones just because a) I'm obsessed with Marvel and b) I've loved every Netflix series thus far...

jetgreen13

founding JFU member..
Jet Fanatics
I can't find it! Did Netflix release an official trailer for it already?

I'm going to watch Jessica Jones just because a) I'm obsessed with Marvel and b) I've loved every Netflix series thus far...

i think i watched it on one of the youtube channels i subcribe to.. i'll try to find it for you..

Bigmoe

Happily Confused
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
I think the show could be very good
I'm actually more excited to see the whole scenario of how " it " all came about
The show is billed as a " Family Drama "
A family drama about zombies? Makes me think The Munsters or the Addams Family......hahahah

image.jpg

image.jpg

TeachDown

5th Year Team Option
Jet Fanatics
So it begins, August 23rd!

FearTWD_2Sheet_National_LR1.jpg

At comic con, AMC released this trailer for Fear the Walking Dead and revealed the premiere date. Take a look:

Can't wait to start my episode reviews again!

jetgreen13

founding JFU member..
Jet Fanatics
@<a href="http://jetsfansunited.com/forum/member.php?u=45" target="_blank">jetgreen13</a> @<a href="http://jetsfansunited.com/forum/member.php?u=2" target="_blank">Elias</a>

So it begins, August 23rd!

View attachment 976

At comic con, AMC released this trailer for Fear the Walking Dead and revealed the premiere date. Take a look:

Can't wait to start my episode reviews again!
LOLz like said a few days ago, i can't wait for your episode breakdowns either!! :smiley-score010:

Elias

The Invisible Man
Big Fish
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
[MENTION=45]jetgreen13[/MENTION] [MENTION=116]TeachDown[/MENTION]

I can't wait for the breakdowns either. I must say that this trailer wasn't that great though

jetgreen13

founding JFU member..
Jet Fanatics
[MENTION=45]jetgreen13[/MENTION] [MENTION=116]TeachDown[/MENTION]

I can't wait for the breakdowns either. I must say that this trailer wasn't that great though
I liked it..

I'm curious to see how long into the series they will still have working phones, internet, government, etc..

TeachDown

5th Year Team Option
Jet Fanatics
I liked it..

I'm curious to see how long into the series they will still have working phones, internet, government, etc..

I liked the trailer too.

It'll be interesting to see how the public initially reacted to the outbreak and how the government perceived the epidemic and responded to it.

It's an interesting angle to approach The Walking Dead franchise from because the parent show and the comics never focused on the beginning of the outbreak and to see how everything unfolds towards the post-apocalyptic world we are used to with Rick and co will be different and fun.

I also like that the main character on Fear the Walking Dead is a teacher, although I may be biased on that...

jetgreen13

founding JFU member..
Jet Fanatics
I liked the trailer too.

It'll be interesting to see how the public initially reacted to the outbreak and how the government perceived the epidemic and responded to it.

It's an interesting angle to approach The Walking Dead franchise from because the parent show and the comics never focused on the beginning of the outbreak and to see how everything unfolds towards the post-apocalyptic world we are used to with Rick and co will be different and fun.

I also like that the main character on Fear the Walking Dead is a teacher, although I may be biased on that...
any thoughts on how long it will take FTWD to get close to were the battle to hold on to society as we know it is lost??

BTW teach, I'm completely up to date with the comics as far as the TV show is concerned..

NewMFS62

Weeb's Mentor
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
Maybe they'll eventually answer the question "If a Vegan becomes a Zombie, what does it eat?"

Anybody know?
Anybody want to guess?

Later