Update: Jets picks for 2021 draft

gmf1369

Jack of All Trades
Big Fish
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
woody needs to keep his mouth shut and is ass zipped up from trying to make a splash and let Joe Douglas do his job...

LRJets

First Round Tender
Jet Fanatics
Quarterback Tracker
Potential Starting QBs available via Draft:
Trevor Lawrence*
Zach Wilson
Justin Fields
Trey Lance
Mac Jones?

Potential Starting QBs available via Trades:
DeShaun Watson*
Marcus Mariota
Sam Darnold
Jimmy Garoppolo?
Teddy Bridgewater?

Potential Starting QBs available as Free Agents:
Alex Smith
Jacoby Brissett
Mitch Trubisky
Andy Dalton?
Nick Mullens?
Geno Smith?

Last edited:

MiJetFan

Franchise Tagged
Jet Fanatics
You wanna laugh? Every mock draft I've done on that Pff draft simulator has the Jags taking Fields and Lawrence being available at 2. Of course they also have Surtain available at 23 so take it however you will.

gmf1369

Jack of All Trades
Big Fish
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
Todd McShay 8.0 mocks Georgia OLB Azeez Ojulari to the Jets 23rd overall pick...

Ojulari is perfect fit for Saleh's defense... His stock before the pro day was round 3, scouts have him early 2nd now so the Jets take him with their 23rd is a smart move since he is a need...

Old#15

Old Wise Tale
Jet Fanatics
I was hoping Horn would be available at #23, but after today's pro-day seems doubtful.

gmf1369

Jack of All Trades
Big Fish
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
Jets have spoken to Khalil Herbert multiple times. RB for Virginia Tech, he's not a receiving threat at all, but he had 782 yards after contact and ran in a zone heavy scheme at VT. Big play guy with decent speed. Would be interested in the 4th.

Tinstar

Mr. Know it All
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
Jets have spoken to Khalil Herbert multiple times. RB for Virginia Tech, he's not a receiving threat at all, but he had 782 yards after contact and ran in a zone heavy scheme at VT. Big play guy with decent speed. Would be interested in the 4th.
Perfect guy for our new supposed offense .

gmf1369

Jack of All Trades
Big Fish
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
Tevin Jenkins a right tackle or guard projected early second round
2 teams jets and steelers showing the most interest.

Tinstar

Mr. Know it All
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
Tevin Jenkins a right tackle or guard projected early second round
2 teams jets and steelers showing the most interest.
If we have to take this QB, then i hope we have the courage to add the respective offensive linemen at Guard center and RT and the complimentary RB who will be the leader of our offense until the rook gets it .
Jenkins is perfect for RT and could be had at 23 possibly .
Really want Dickerson for Center but will settle for Humphrey at 34 and that leaves both 3rd round picks to do whatever we wish .
Herbert would be a great 4th round or late 3rd round pick to lead the RB room .

This draft could be so much more fun if we would just trade down from 2 and add more 2nd and 3rd round picks

TonyFtLaud

I requested to be BANNED
Jet Fanatics
If we have to take this QB, then i hope we have the courage to add the respective offensive linemen at Guard center and RT and the complimentary RB who will be the leader of our offense until the rook gets it .
Jenkins is perfect for RT and could be had at 23 possibly .
Really want Dickerson for Center but will settle for Humphrey at 34 and that leaves both 3rd round picks to do whatever we wish .
Herbert would be a great 4th round or late 3rd round pick to lead the RB room .

This draft could be so much more fun if we would just trade down from 2 and add more 2nd and 3rd round picks
Jenkins is a guard at the nfl level. He is too much of a liability in pass protection. Couldn't handle the competition in college, will get destroyed at the next level.
Dont think Humphrey is a good scheme fit. He is not athletic enough, better suited for man/power scheme.

gmf1369

Jack of All Trades
Big Fish
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
the real question now is:

Who is the number 2 pick in the 2021 NFL Draft?

• Zach Wilson
  • Trey Lance
  • Justin Fields
  • Mac Jones

gmf1369

Jack of All Trades
Big Fish
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
what are the significant needs at this point after free agency heading to the draft?

TebowCan'tThrow

Supersize!
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
IMO, the Jets should get Wilson at #2, Creed Humphrey at #23 and Freiermuth at #34 and then they can draft CB and EDGE after that.

Retired AFA

Repeat Offender Pro Bowler
Jet Fanatics
I see Wilson at #2 unless Jax does the unthinkable and take Wilson at #1. #23 & #34 will be OT, OG, CB, Edge, or RB. I would not mind moving back into RD #2 with our late 3rd rounder, 5th's and 6th. I am hoping that we grab 2 OL with our #23 and #34.

LRJets

First Round Tender
Jet Fanatics
Everybody says it's Wilson. Hope J.D., the voice that counts doesn't go with
Fields. Right Bucky Brooks and Kiper?