Week 4 Jets at Bears

hatnlvr

Franchise Tagged
Jet Fanatics
Welp that was an ugly game from start to finish. Not much positives to take from that debacle. Hopefully AD and Omar will be back soon.
 

jets82

Curious George
Jet Fanatics
This game here, I must admit it was a real eye-opener for me. The Jets have lost three in a row, but this is the one that is either gonna start the downhill slope or make them man up and become a better team.

Against Green Bay they dominated and had that game in hand and lost it in the fourth quarter and overtime. Against the Lions they were getting it handed to them, but fought back to at least tie the game. I don’t think any of us actually thought they were gonna win it but they at least fought back.

This game here they were dominated the entire game and I don’t wanna hear anything about injuries because every team is suffering for them. So this game right here was eye-opener for me, I must admit. We’ll see where they go from here.
 

NewMFS62

Weeb's Mentor
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
They look like what happens in bowl games when a mid conference team ends up facing a Big-10 or SEC team. They aren't big enough or fast enough to compete. There may be only one or two players on the field who are better than the players facing them across the line of scrimmage.
You have to look away to avoid the carnage.
Later
 
Top