Or
in the seasonYep, there was never a moment when you thought we were in the game.
in the seasonYep, there was never a moment when you thought we were in the game.
Yeah, this loss was a real-opener for me and true embarrassment. The final score in no way tells the story of how bad of a beat down that was. The way they played and lost is a fire-able offense, I must admit that. I’d still like for them to give AG the rest of the year but I’d understand completely if they didn’t!This is the most embarrassing thing. I think I’ve ever heard in the NFL
Anyone hear anything worse ?
Glenn should be fired from last year
This is worse
Oh wait
We bear the titans
Blue a 4th qtr lead home opener against a not so great packer team
Got bear by Detroit with possibly a worse secondary than ours
And Lose one of the most embarrassing games since the butt fumble ?