I find that being realistic is better!I thought you were me positive
I find that being realistic is better!I thought you were me positive
Beat the Browns and we can still make some noise. Lose and the next home game will be the 1-5 Jets against the 0-6 Dolphins to see who wants the #1 pick more.I agree
'Fan favorite' Nate Lynn has been elevated to the 53. Wouldn't it be a great story if he got a couple of sacks, particularly with the trade talk around Will Macdonald?Now McGregor is reported out for the rest of the season. Even the backups are getting terminal injuries.
Elimination game this week. Win or go home.
he did allow for us an option to win. that's positive, right?I thought you were mr
positive
Yes it is lolhe did allow for us an option to win. that's positive, right?
& Ends for some of usMy wife ok'd my son and I to buy the NFL Ticket for the remaining games at $89. My ONN Box Pro has been giving us fits withe APPs not working. Season starts on Sunday for us.
LMAO& Ends for some of us
I hope not. The Jets already have a bad reputation for firing coaches quickly. IF they lose it would be smarter to ride it in until the end of the season. Remember Glenn was hired after the premium candidates wouldn't even interview with the Jets.So if these Jets lose to the Browns will Glenn be gone?