Week 5 Jets vs. Browns

beresford

Franchise Tagged
Jet Fanatics
Now McGregor is reported out for the rest of the season. Even the backups are getting terminal injuries.
'Fan favorite' Nate Lynn has been elevated to the 53. Wouldn't it be a great story if he got a couple of sacks, particularly with the trade talk around Will Macdonald?
 

skop

The Green Knight
Jet Fanatics
My wife ok'd my son and I to buy the NFL Ticket for the remaining games at $89. My ONN Box Pro has been giving us fits withe APPs not working. Season starts on Sunday for us.
 

beresford

Franchise Tagged
Jet Fanatics
So if these Jets lose to the Browns will Glenn be gone?
I hope not. The Jets already have a bad reputation for firing coaches quickly. IF they lose it would be smarter to ride it in until the end of the season. Remember Glenn was hired after the premium candidates wouldn't even interview with the Jets.
 

Bigmoe

Happily Confused
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
The Jets already have a bad reputation for firing coaches quickly. IF they
Because they suck
And the quick fire and that’s actually a myth
They hold on too long

I remember Leon saying we are not firing Rich Kotite until the end of the seaso and evaluate the situation.

Should we just keep sucking looking worse than last year with no improvement and keep giving the coach a new chance ?

Ok he stays fire the entire staff and suck again with this HC
Come on
 

beresford

Franchise Tagged
Jet Fanatics
If we're quick there's time to sack the new HC before the end of the season. Meanwhile back on topic I'm still rooting for them to win on Sunday. Latest is that Hall, Mitchell and Parham are likely out again.
 

butterscotch

Jets/Cards
Jets Global
Think about it. We have not faced a great team this year. With the dbs & QB out the last two weeks the lions & bears were not very good. The browns may be just a early season flash.

So what am I saying. We may be even worse than we think
 

MiJetFan

Franchise Tagged
Jet Fanatics
I hope not. The Jets already have a bad reputation for firing coaches quickly. IF they lose it would be smarter to ride it in until the end of the season. Remember Glenn was hired after the premium candidates wouldn't even interview with the Jets.
True.
But look at the teams performance objectively and they have progressively gotten worse.
Penalties. Fundamentals. All coaching issues.
I'm just saying the Jets do have that history but even a broken clock is right twice a day.
 

MiJetFan

Franchise Tagged
Jet Fanatics
My wife ok'd my son and I to buy the NFL Ticket for the remaining games at $89. My ONN Box Pro has been giving us fits withe APPs not working. Season starts on Sunday for us.
Lol
You're going to regret paying even that much.
Looks like a Kotite type rest of the season.
 
Top