Week 5 Jets vs. Browns

beresford

Franchise Tagged
Jet Fanatics
True.
But look at the teams performance objectively and they have progressively gotten worse.
Penalties. Fundamentals. All coaching issues.
I'm just saying the Jets do have that history but even a broken clock is right twice a day.
Not argueing. But firing Rah-Rah early in the season didn't work out for us. IF this season nosedives ( and the fat lady hasn't sung yet though @Bigmoe is clearing his throat) it might be better to let the outgoing coach carry it all with him. Plus Eli wants us to draft Golden Arch.

I'm still hoping for a bounceback on Sunday, improving draft picks for a glorious tomorrow that never comes is getting really old. In a few years we'll be trading whoever we take with out three #1s for #3 draft picks.
 
Last edited:

Bigmoe

Happily Confused
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
The Jets are favored and 95 % of public is on Browns . Vegas knows exactly how to manipulate the public . Cowboys at home favored by 10 hot team bs 0-4 team starting an ungrateful feee agent QB .

But the jets always do not come thru ? I can’t bet them this week and will not go with the majority of money .

If the win Sunday
Lose to pats and then lose to Miami
That’s our Jets
 

Bigmoe

Happily Confused
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
Browns also in tough spot
Emotional win vs div Steelers
On road with a laugher ( Letdown )
Ravens div next week
 

cheaterhater

I've Lost My Fucking Mind
Superior Ass
Jets Global
Think about it. We have not faced a great team this year. With the dbs & QB out the last two weeks the lions & bears were not very good. The browns may be just a early season flash.

So what am I saying. We may be even worse than we think
I don’t think we could be worse than I think
 

MiJetFan

Franchise Tagged
Jet Fanatics
Not argueing. But firing Rah-Rah early in the season didn't work out for us. IF this season nosedives ( and the fat lady hasn't sung yet though @Bigmoe is clearing his throat) it might be better to let the outgoing coach carry it all with him. Plus Eli wants us to draft Golden Arch.

I'm still hoping for a bounceback on Sunday, improving draft picks for a glorious tomorrow that never comes is getting really old. In a few years we'll be trading whoever we take with out three #1s for #3 draft picks.
No worries.
There is no right or wrong answer to what ails this Franchise.
Your reasoning is just as good as mine or anyone else's.
The only solution imo is to watch and expect the unexpected. Not necessarily negative but something so off the wall that it's a new low in NFL History or lore.
 
Top