I don’t know what to say or what to think here at this point. I’m pretty much losing all hope and faith in this team doing anything worth talking about this year. I realize now I never should had faith in this team in the first place.
I’m waiting for the Geno Smith true downfall in his play or the almost certain injury and I’m truly looking forward to seeing Cade Klubnik play. I want to see what he can be for this team. A savior or just another guy!
Seems pretty apparent to me that Aaron Glenn is going to get fired somewhere along the line. So we might as well get to seeing which young players mainly, can help this team next year and who cannot.
I’m waiting for the Geno Smith true downfall in his play or the almost certain injury and I’m truly looking forward to seeing Cade Klubnik play. I want to see what he can be for this team. A savior or just another guy!
Seems pretty apparent to me that Aaron Glenn is going to get fired somewhere along the line. So we might as well get to seeing which young players mainly, can help this team next year and who cannot.