What are your expectations right now for the 2022 season?

gmf1369

Jack of All Trades
Big Fish
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
my expectation is simple players with the coaches entering their second year together need to take the next step. players acquired this year via draft or free agency might have a learning curve, it should not be as bad as last year.

if and big if they can find common ground early they could compete and be competitive all year long as long as the roster stays durable.

one thing we did not have last year was some depth at key positions. now with some roles built properly could be more exciting but only holding out hope no expectations.

Tinstar

Mr. Know it All
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
my expectation is simple players with the coaches entering their second year together need to take the next step. players acquired this year via draft or free agency might have a learning curve, it should not be as bad as last year.

if and big if they can find common ground early they could compete and be competitive all year long as long as the roster stays durable.

one thing we did not have last year was some depth at key positions. now with some roles built properly could be more exciting but only holding out hope no expectations.
Sorry boss but I expect more than that . I’m not at the fire anyone and salt the earth ground, but I expect way more than that .
To begin with, I expect at least 2 and hopefully more wins within our division.