What are your expectations right now for the 2022 season?

SackExchange

Jet Fanatic
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
Mr Bust himself saying he’s doesn’t believe in Zach Wilson. Doesn’t see more than 5 wins. Thinks the Jets will be searching for a new QB in 2023. I guess it doesn’t matter that the Jets look to be one of the most improved teams in the league, especially on offense.

Keep being you, Brady Quinn.

Brady Quinn not liking Zach makes me like Zach more.

SackExchange

Jet Fanatic
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
quinn gave jet fans a hot take because he knows how active the base is on social media.. that & it never gets old to shit on the jets regardless of the current state of affairs.. lazy "look at me" bullshit at wilson's expense..

the story was guaranteed clicks & coverage..

...we need to start winning some ball games..

It's also a very good way for career advancement at either CBS (financial partners of the New England Patriots) or ESPN (known for running the buttfumble every single day for six months straight).

Want to get ahead? Bash the Jets.

skop

The Green Knight
Jet Fanatics
It's also a very good way for career advancement at either CBS (financial partners of the New England Patriots) or ESPN (known for running the buttfumble every single day for six months straight).

Want to get ahead? Bash the Jets.
how pathetic is that?

SackExchange

Jet Fanatic
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
to the chagrin of Quinn's stance, i see BALT, PITT, CLEV, and CINCY as all winnable games.
* we have a GM, HC, DC, OC, and QB in place.
* we have a second year with main players in place in the same system.
* we added more plug and play players on top of said main players so their learning curve is smoother than other teams.

if we get thru the 1st 4 games with a 3-1 or 4-0 record, you're exactly correct, we will be the talk of the NFL.
don't hold your breath on Zach getting credit; they will say in spite of him.

If the Jets go 0-4, EVERYBODY will be talking about the Jets.

If the Jets go 3-1 or 4-0, NOBODY will be talking about the Jets.

What are they going to say? "We were wrong for bashing the Jets." Can anyone honestly see the football media doing this? Their entire mantra is confirmation bias. Harp on what confirms their talking points, ignore what refutes them.

skop

The Green Knight
Jet Fanatics
If the Jets go 0-4, EVERYBODY will be talking about the Jets.

If the Jets go 3-1 or 4-0, NOBODY will be talking about the Jets.

What are they going to say? "We were wrong for bashing the Jets." Can anyone honestly see the football media doing this? Their entire mantra is confirmation bias. Harp on what confirms their talking points, ignore what refutes them.

i think there are some analysts who have given praise to the Jet's rebuild, but did so in a way that allows their analysis to be cautionary.
nobody will ever say "we were wrong for bashing the Jets; prior regimes made it easy, and somewhat warrantable.

i think if they go 3-1 or 4-0, we'll see more interest from analysts outside of "Bristol".

SackExchange

Jet Fanatic
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
i think there are some analysts who have given praise to the Jet's rebuild, but did so in a way that allows their analysis to be cautionary.
nobody will ever say "we were wrong for bashing the Jets; prior regimes made it easy, and somewhat warrantable.

i think if they go 3-1 or 4-0, we'll see more interest from analysts outside of "Bristol".

I think they would have to win their games convincingly against teams that have no injuries, and lose a close one on the road. Otherwise, the wins will be spun as flukes.

biggerdan

Prospect
Jet Fanatics
If the Jets start 4-0, you know damn well that their next four will be 0-4.

Last edited:

skop

The Green Knight
Jet Fanatics

SackExchange

Jet Fanatic
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
Condescending is a dish best served by getting a fist in the mouth. Read this crap...

@SackExchange is so right about national media.
but just the sheer stupidity of not seeing the upward mobility from year to year of teams new to the playoffs on an annual basis after not making it the prior, just blows the mind!!

1. She works for CBS. They still value their Foxborough financial partnership with the Patriots.
2. Her bio: "I like carbs, sports, hip-hop & shopping | CBS Sports NFL writer 🏈 | Formerly: Red Sox, Entercom, Sporting News, CBS Boston & lots more | Chi O & QU | Boston"

jets82

Curious George
Jet Fanatics
At the end of the day, the Jets have been one of the worst teams in the NFL for a decade. They have turned things around in these 3 years but have won 6 games in the last two. Win and they will shut up.
I definitely can agree with this statement!!!

Tinstar

Mr. Know it All
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
1. She works for CBS. They still value their Foxborough financial partnership with the Patriots.
2. Her bio: "I like carbs, sports, hip-hop & shopping | CBS Sports NFL writer 🏈 | Formerly: Red Sox, Entercom, Sporting News, CBS Boston & lots more | Chi O & QU | Boston"
If you’re a player on the Jags, Bears or Lions, wouldn’t it bother you that a team everyone is predicting to suck is somehow guaranteed to be you ?

Like someone once said, “that’s why they play the games “.

Bigmoe

Happily Confused
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
Last to first
Some team always does it in the division
Waitin us
And you’ll get a good price from draft kings
LetsGo!!!!!!
I’m in !!!

jetgreen13

founding JFU member..
Jet Fanatics
brady (fuck him) quinn not withstanding, we ain't a shit show anymore.. matter of fact, i recently read douglas has gotten the jets being lowest dead money team in the league now?? things continue to steadily change for the better IMO under douglas' watch..

but winning some ball games at this point is still a must.. the seeds have been planted..

SackExchange

Jet Fanatic
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global