Will there be a mock draft thread this year?

NewMFS62

Weeb's Mentor
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
I wanted to ask this in the mock draft forum, but I don't have "privileges". :ww:
Later

cheaterhater

I've Lost My Fucking Mind
Superior Ass
Jets Global
Well, in truth, G showed me how to do it, but while I was still practicing, he kept adding more and more …and more, faster than I could add one.

When you know what you’re doing you can’t always comprehend how little someone else could possibly understand about the same thing

i think when I told G that I majored in computer science for 1 semester 40 years ago and realized that I hated computers, G heard instead, CH has been an expert with computers for the past 40 years

cheaterhater

I've Lost My Fucking Mind
Superior Ass
Jets Global
Here is the top 10 of Charles McDonald and Nate Tice's latest NFL mock draft. (Nicholas Lai/Yahoo Sports)

Here’s one for @Bigmoe

hatnlvr

Franchise Tagged
Jet Fanatics
I'm afraid to do any kind of Mock this season LOL. So many teams looking for QB's and the Giants may try to jump up. I have a feeling the top 10 is going to be a surprise to everyone.

hatnlvr

Franchise Tagged
Jet Fanatics
I had a computer on an F-4 and there is NO way we are taking Bowers at #10. I'm shooting that down NOW!!
Bowers may end up being a solid talent, but it is such a huge risk, and TE is not a top 10 position to draft. Add to that, our QB doesn't heavily target the TE, so he seems like more of a luxury than a necessity. I like our TE room, and I'm not sold that Bowers is going to be able to take the top off of the defense against NFL talent.

Gramoah

Retired but not Tired
Jet Fanatics
Who will hold JD's children hostage to make sure he picks a tackle?
Any volunteers?
Later
Somebody better have a serious conversation with him. We need one of these decent "young" tackles to learn behind Smith to be ready for 2025. Waiting until then to sign a new LT will be too late.