Will there be a mock draft thread this year?

LRJets

First Round Tender
Jet Fanatics
JD seems very confident at #10. He feels there are plenty of options in that spot.
More to the point, will he go OL? WR?

Me:
FelixtheCatpacing.gif

KenO'B

Pro Bowl 1st Team
Jet Fanatics
New York Jets
Joe Alt
OT | Notre Dame
A+
Brock Bowers
TE | Georgia
A+
Javon Bullard
S | Georgia
A+
Jeremiah Trotter Jr.
LB | Clemson
A
Blake Fisher
OT | Notre Dame
B+
Johnny Wilson
WR | Florida State
A+
Isaiah Adams
IOL | Illinois
A+
Kalen King
CB | Penn State
A
Jordan Travis
QB | Florida State
A+
Trevor Keegan
IOL | Michigan
B+
Braiden McGregor
EDGE | Michigan
A+

traded away 2025 to jump in for Bowers, as if Alt and him will be there at 10 and 20 irl lol

Retired AFA

Repeat Offender Pro Bowler
Jet Fanatics
It's not what you all want. It's what Saleh wants. Saleh wants a FS to fill out his Defense. Saleh is in LOVE with CB Cooper DeJean from Iowa. Who would be converted to a Free Safety. Forget about OL, WR and TE. It's not happening.

TebowCan'tThrow

Supersize!
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
It's not what you all want. It's what Saleh wants. Saleh wants a FS to fill out his Defense. Saleh is in LOVE with CB Cooper DeJean from Iowa. Who would be converted to a Free Safety. Forget about OL, WR and TE. It's not happening.
JD/Saleh will seal their fate with a stupid pick like that.

NewMFS62

Weeb's Mentor
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
Which follows his habit of picking secondary players undersized for their position.
Later

NewMFS62

Weeb's Mentor
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
Which follows his habit of picking secondary players undersized for their position.
Later
Oops. He's big enough for safety:
"He did so while measuring in at 6-foot-2, 206, giving him the requisite size to see the field."
Later

LRJets

First Round Tender
Jet Fanatics
gotta be one or the other, my choice is OT from PSU if still there. Best case is that he sits for a season behind a healthy Smith.
As I believe I mentioned. Somebody picked TE @# 10. Make it a good one, Joe, our next pick is at 74!!!
Huh Bugs.jpg

TonyFtLaud

I requested to be BANNED
Jet Fanatics
Somebody better have a serious conversation with him. We need one of these decent "young" tackles to learn behind Smith to be ready for 2025. Waiting until then to sign a new LT will be too late.
Hopefully he takes one of the Tackles that are ready to start immediately. Brown won't last a full season. I am afraid Douglas will go for a low floor high ceiling type who will bust.
He will probably be looking to draft Reddicks replacement in round 1

Gramoah

Retired but not Tired
Jet Fanatics
Hopefully he takes one of the Tackles that are ready to start immediately. Brown won't last a full season. I am afraid Douglas will go for a low floor high ceiling type who will bust.
He will probably be looking to draft Reddicks replacement in round 1

I couldn't have said it better Tony.................

cheaterhater

I've Lost My Fucking Mind
Superior Ass
Jets Global
Everyone knows where to find the mock draft database right?

if not, go to the top of the page and click on “Jets Global”.

in the drop down menu click on “Mock Draft Database”