Zach finally Gone

Old#15

Old Wise Tale
Jet Fanatics
Here’s the saddest part to all of this, Zach will probably get his chance eventually, if not straight off the back and blow the doors off for the Broncos. I’m not rooting for him because I never wanted the Jets to draft him in the first place but it will be just our luck. That’s usually the way things turn out for the Jets and us fans!

Side note: I desperately wanted the Jets to draft Sam Darnold and we see how that turned out. So what the hell do I know! Lol
The graveyard of young QBs

Gramoah

Retired but not Tired
Jet Fanatics
At my age the memory isn't what it used to be and maybe that's why I can't remember the last time the Jets had a QB Garu that was good at developing QBs in the building. Obviously it's been a hell of a long time. That's why I don't spend a lot of time chastising the current coaching staff for failing in that regard when the staff before them failed and the staff before them and the staff before them and so on. Let's just hope they figure out how to do it after they draft one this time so JD can create that QB factory he said he'd like to create.

beresford

Franchise Tagged
Jet Fanatics
He will be in competition with Jarrett Stidham, Ben DiNucci, and possibly Bo Nix, so it is not impossible that he will play at Metlife.

TonyFtLaud

I requested to be BANNED
Jet Fanatics
Is it Wilson and a 7th to get a 6th, or the JD way - Wilson and a 6th to get a 7th?
Later
Wilson and a 7th for a 6th and the Jets eat $5.5 million of his salary. Terrible trade considering we had multiple teams offering a third round pick just a week or two ago

TonyFtLaud

I requested to be BANNED
Jet Fanatics
At my age the memory isn't what it used to be and maybe that's why I can't remember the last time the Jets had a QB Garu that was good at developing QBs in the building. Obviously it's been a hell of a long time. That's why I don't spend a lot of time chastising the current coaching staff for failing in that regard when the staff before them failed and the staff before them and the staff before them and so on. Let's just hope they figure out how to do it after they draft one this time so JD can create that QB factory he said he'd like to create.
Have they ever?
Matt Cavanaugh was the most successful, But he developed Mark Sanchez.

TonyFtLaud

I requested to be BANNED
Jet Fanatics
I think the Jets QB Factory is in china

jets82

Curious George
Jet Fanatics
The great part in all of this is the Jets and Zach have moved on. The Jets can start fresh and new with hopefully a late round or undrafted rookie, and he can learn under A-Rod and Tyrod for a few years. Hopefully he can be brought through the ranks correctly and be our guy for a decade or longer!

Jets Global

Jet Fans United
Big Fish
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
wonder who mention Denver Broncos as this dipshits landing spot, I wonder who that could be...

TonyFtLaud

I requested to be BANNED
Jet Fanatics
Italian spelling ?
Guru ?
Cooncat 😺😺😺

Yes it’s impossible unless John Elway has lost his mind

also an impossibility
Elway is no longer associated with the Broncos. But he could never pick a QB when he was. That's why the signed Manning. Not unlike the Jets desperate move to sign Rodgers. Hopefully we get the same results....
The multiple teams trying to get Zach was reported here by the big green man himself.

beresford

Franchise Tagged
Jet Fanatics
Elway is no longer associated with the Broncos. But he could never pick a QB when he was. That's why the signed Manning. Not unlike the Jets desperate move to sign Rodgers. Hopefully we get the same results....
The multiple teams trying to get Zach was reported here by the big green man himself.
The Jolly Green Giant is a Jets' fan? Ho ho ho.