Zach injury thread :

Retired AFA

Repeat Offender Pro Bowler
Jet Fanatics
Our QB is brittle. Our Offensive line is falling apart. What else can happen? If this wasn't the Jets, I'd say the end of the world is near.

Greentilldeath

Repeat Offender Pro Bowler
Jet Fanatics
Our QB is brittle. Our Offensive line is falling apart. What else can happen? If this wasn't the Jets, I'd say the end of the world is near.
QB is fine. I said all along Zach’s injury will be fine by week 2. Out till week 4 because Woody intervened because the OL is a mess and they don’t want him getting killed back there. In my mind, 8 wins is a success….. and its a long season.

Innocenti

Ospedale degli Innocenti
Jet Fanatics
The injury wouldn't be the setback that it is if this year's team had a few games under their belt...gel, build their confidence and have something to play for. Now it's more like the '86 Jets that just folded until they got some players back.

jets82

Curious George
Jet Fanatics
QB is fine. I said all along Zach’s injury will be fine by week 2. Out till week 4 because Woody intervened because the OL is a mess and they don’t want him getting killed back there. In my mind, 8 wins is a success….. and its a long season.
I hope your right because I sure don’t see 8 wins now with the way things are going. I did before all this crap but now, NOPE!