Aaron Rodgers for VP

TonyFtLaud

I requested to be BANNED
Jet Fanatics
RFK has named Arron Rodgers as his first choice for a running mate, Jesse Ventura is in second place. Rodgers has said he is interested......
3-4 years one day , VP candidate a week later....
Can't make this shit up.

SackExchange

Jet Fanatic
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
I cannot believe this is even real. The team sends at least a marginal bounty for an older franchise QB, he plays four snaps, and now there is talk of him giving up the sport to be on the bottom of a presidential ticket that will almost assuredly be in the low single digits? What has made the Deity of your choice hate the Jets so much? I mean, you cannot make this stuff up.

jets82

Curious George
Jet Fanatics
Aaron, either stay (I’m sorry, I meant GET) committed and give us 1-2 more of your best years or get the FUCK OUTTA HERE now, so we can move on to the next man! SMDH

Last edited:

TonyFtLaud

I requested to be BANNED
Jet Fanatics
I cannot believe this is even real. The team sends at least a marginal bounty for an older franchise QB, he plays four snaps, and now there is talk of him giving up the sport to be on the bottom of a presidential ticket that will almost assuredly be in the low single digits? What has made the Deity of your choice hate the Jets so much? I mean, you cannot make this stuff up.
Rodgers just wants the spotlight

cheaterhater

I've Lost My Fucking Mind
Superior Ass
Jets Global
Politicians don’t do anything anyway. I don’t see why he can’t be our QB and the VP at the same time

MiJetFan

Franchise Tagged
Jet Fanatics
Yes. Please say it is so. Retire AR and pursue your political ambitions. Do it BEFORE the draft thank you. I've said it before and I will say it again: AR will never play another down for the NY Jets.
Be it due to injury or His 10 cent Head.
Hope I'm wrong but I just have one of those feelings.

jets82

Curious George
Jet Fanatics
Yes. Please say it is so. Retire AR and pursue your political ambitions. Do it BEFORE the draft thank you. I've said it before and I will say it again: AR will never play another down for the NY Jets.
Be it due to injury or His 10 cent Head.
Hope I'm wrong but I just have one of those feelings.
I’m starting to agree and I totally understand where you’re coming from on this one!

MiJetFan

Franchise Tagged
Jet Fanatics
The political landscape in this country sucks. That's all I have to say about that.
Forrest Gump 24.

cheaterhater

I've Lost My Fucking Mind
Superior Ass
Jets Global
So, NBC Ct. news reported this this morning and said that neither Rodgers or Ventura has responded.