Aaron Rodgers for VP

TebowCan'tThrow

Supersize!
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
Because RFK Jr brought it up in an interview
Like I said I don't care what Rodgers says or does even if I agree with some of it or disagree. Just win games. We support players that beat the shit out of women or kill dogs. Rodgers hasn't said or done anything that is even close to that.

butterscotch

Jester Jet
Jets Global
Like I said I don't care what Rodgers says or does even if I agree with some of it or disagree. Just win games. We support players that beat the shit out of women or kill dogs. Rodgers hasn't said or done anything that is even close to that.
He. "beat" The Jets out of 80 million

TonyFtLaud

I requested to be BANNED
Jet Fanatics
I just don't care for all the distraction he brings

LRJets

First Round Tender
Jet Fanatics
Yepper. That's the story I heard..........................
Woody should give Rodgers by the end of business Friday re: the Vice President nonsense. God, didn't we have enough bullshit as a franchise since the late 60s??Yes ? Pack up your locker, and adios!

cheaterhater

I've Lost My Fucking Mind
Superior Ass
Jets Global
Yes, he said it:
Reprehensible.
My daughter moved out of Newtown just prior, or my grandkids would have been in that school.

Later
So in that article it states that Rodgers said this:

On Thursday, Rodgers did not deny the comments he made to Brown or the other source, but said on X, “As I’m on the record saying in the past, what happened in Sandy Hook was an absolute tragedy. I am not and have never been of the opinion that the events did not take place. Again, I hope that we learn from this and other tragedies to identify the signs that will allow us to prevent unnecessary loss of life. My thoughts and prayers continue to remain with the families affected along with the entire Sandy Hook community.”

so which is it?

NewMFS62

Weeb's Mentor
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
so which is it?
Either split personality, or
he realizes the conspiracy story doesn't have as much traction in NY as it might in Green Bay, and is walking it back.
We'll never know which. But since he has espoused other conspiracy theories before, I believe he said it.
Later

TebowCan'tThrow

Supersize!
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
I have no idea whether he said anything or not. Even if he did, people can say or think dumb things. His thoughts on a horrible tragedy like Sandy Hook is stupid and would be wrong. Not illegal. Probably needs to think about what his audience is in NY. If he did say these things he should own it which I could respect. I'm still highly skeptical of anything CNN or any news source so I will give him the benefit of the doubt.

butterscotch

Jester Jet
Jets Global
So in that article it states that Rodgers said this:

On Thursday, Rodgers did not deny the comments he made to Brown or the other source, but said on X, “As I’m on the record saying in the past, what happened in Sandy Hook was an absolute tragedy. I am not and have never been of the opinion that the events did not take place. Again, I hope that we learn from this and other tragedies to identify the signs that will allow us to prevent unnecessary loss of life. My thoughts and prayers continue to remain with the families affected along with the entire Sandy Hook community.”

so which is it?
It could be both. "I did not have sexual relations with that women" "her dress did but not me"