Aaron Rodgers for VP

TonyFtLaud

I requested to be BANNED
Jet Fanatics
So, NBC Ct. news reported this this morning and said that neither Rodgers or Ventura has responded.
Rodgers was in Costa Rica on a ayahuasca retreat, but he did say he was considering it on McAfee before he went dark.
Guess his hallucinations will shape the course of the Jets , or country

cheaterhater

I've Lost My Fucking Mind
Superior Ass
Jets Global
I say Rodgers wears a Brady jersey during games. That way it’s a penalty if anyone comes within 5 yards of him and we don’t need an offensive line at all we then have more open spots to invest in extra receivers and tight end’s

Greentilldeath

Repeat Offender Pro Bowler
Jet Fanatics
This is a completely idiotic thought. No way is Rodgers running as a mate to Kennedy. He has no political experience and Kennedy ain’t winning anyways. Rodgers is an attention whore…. After Kennedy gets blown out, what attention is Rodgers getting? Anyone hear much about Dan Qualye anymore????? Or Mike Pence???

butterscotch

Jester Jet
Jets Global
This is a completely idiotic thought. No way is Rodgers running as a mate to Kennedy. He has no political experience and Kennedy ain’t winning anyways. Rodgers is an attention whore…. After Kennedy gets blown out, what attention is Rodgers getting? Anyone hear much about Dan Qualye anymore????? Or Mike Pence???
I think Gram hunts Quale. I Can see Rodgers in a P S. "Darkroom Days are ahead"

TebowCan'tThrow

Supersize!
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global

Greentilldeath

Repeat Offender Pro Bowler
Jet Fanatics

TebowCan'tThrow

Supersize!
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
I saw that. I’m not sure what the hell he was thinking making those comments. Rule 1 in life…. Never make disparaging comments about the elderly or children. Not going to work well for ya …….
I remember lots of lies in the last 4 years made by CNN so until I see a video of him saying it then I'm skeptical.

biggerdan

Prospect
Jet Fanatics
Rodgers and Ventura are both attention seeking idiots. The players on the Packers were glad to see him go, and the people in Minnesota quickly realized that installing him as governor was a huge mistake.

The thing that comes out of all of this is that RFK is not a serious candidate. Not that he ever had a shot at anything except to embarrass himself...

butterscotch

Jester Jet
Jets Global
Rodgers and Ventura are both attention seeking idiots. The players on the Packers were glad to see him go, and the people in Minnesota quickly realized that installing him as governor was a huge mistake.

The thing that comes out of all of this is that RFK is not a serious candidate. Not that he ever had a shot at anything except to embarrass himself...
I think they are wrestling with the idea of Ventura & feel if they pick Rodgers they will be left in the dark. At least with Tebow they would have a prayer in winning the election.

butterscotch

Jester Jet
Jets Global

butterscotch

Jester Jet
Jets Global
My next-door neighbor's daughter was shot & lived ...she is no Actor. I am friends with the police in the next town over. they are not actors. I am a Jets fan & Wilson is not a Qb.......just want to set the record straight,
I know I should not mix the two. But the rest is true