Aaron Rodgers

beresford

Franchise Tagged
Jet Fanatics
So how many tickets will the Jets sell this off-season based on Rodgers hype? You would think people would learn, but 'there's one born every minute'.

ProfessorJet

Hosed
Jet Fanatics
Every second this imbecile is associated with the Jets brings the team's reputation down further. If that's even possible. For years now, I've hated Rodgers for becoming just another conspiracy theory nut. He continues to have a crap pot opinion about everyone and everything.

If he's our QB next season, I finally walk away. Not that my departure will impact Woody's money in any way. But that way I can watch a game without needing to wash the filth of Rodgers off me afterwards.

TebowCan'tThrow

Supersize!
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
Every second this imbecile is associated with the Jets brings the team's reputation down further. If that's even possible. For years now, I've hated Rodgers for becoming just another conspiracy theory nut. He continues to have a crap pot opinion about everyone and everything.

If he's our QB next season, I finally walk away. Not that my departure will impact Woody's money in any way. But that way I can watch a game without needing to wash the filth of Rodgers off me afterwards.

I don't think he should talk about the things he talks about as a starting QB in the NFL even if I agree with some of the things he says. Just like I don't want to hear LeBron talk about social justice. However, just like Aaron I would love to see that Epstein list. I have no doubt it's juicy. When he retires he can talk as much as he wants.

TebowCan'tThrow

Supersize!
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
@ProfessorJet We are going to miss you next year because he will be the Jets QB next year. I figure if you can be a fan all these years with all the Jets have put you through then a certain player won't make a difference.

beresford

Franchise Tagged
Jet Fanatics

You won't walk far before he's injured again!

ProfessorJet

Hosed
Jet Fanatics
I don't think he should talk about the things he talks about as a starting QB in the NFL even if I agree with some of the things he says. Just like I don't want to hear LeBron talk about social justice. However, just like Aaron I would love to see that Epstein list. I have no doubt it's juicy. When he retires he can talk as much as he wants.
Yeah, I have no issue with the list being released at all. The public deserves to know.

My problem with Rodgers is that he likes to take shots at people. Sometimes overtly and others in a passive aggressive way. Especially in an era when truth is irrelevant to certain portions of our society who also like to threaten people in law enforcement, politicians, judges, average folks....exposing Kimmel and his family to false accusations is wrong on every level.
@ProfessorJet We are going to miss you next year because he will be the Jets QB next year. I figure if you can be a fan all these years with all the Jets have put you through then a certain player won't make a difference.
TCT, it's getting tougher each year. I'm at the point where, as an older person, I just don't enjoy watching the games most of the time. Too many years of frustration and losing. I only come on this site because I enjoy the humor and camaraderie.

TebowCan'tThrow

Supersize!
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
The problem I have with most of the "conspiracy theories" have been true. I'm more tired of everyone trying to silence people. I'm on the side of Rodgers being able to say what he wants. I just wish he wouldn't bring that kind of attention to an organization that always finds new ways to bring attention to themselves.

MiJetFan

Franchise Tagged
Jet Fanatics

Tinstar

Mr. Know it All
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
Just play Football AR. You haven't earned the Cred to run your mouth here, like in GB. You wanna talk shit ?
Win a Super Bowl.
Then most will believe anything you say.
If this was actually true nobody would care one way or another.

hatnlvr

Franchise Tagged
Jet Fanatics
AR hasn't learned yet, that he is now in the media capital of the world and cannot behave the same way he did in Green Bay. He needs to be more selective with his public appearances, and guarded with what he says and how he says it. The media here will dissect anything and everything he says and use it against him. You just can't be free when playing in NY

TebowCan'tThrow

Supersize!
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
AR hasn't learned yet, that he is now in the media capital of the world and cannot behave the same way he did in Green Bay. He needs to be more selective with his public appearances, and guarded with what he says and how he says it. The media here will dissect anything and everything he says and use it against him. You just can't be free when playing in NY
Especially playing in a place that doesn't agree with his viewpoints for the most part.

NewMFS62

Weeb's Mentor
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
Has anyone else noticed that were on page 119 of comments about a player who has been with the team for a year and has not completed one freaking pass?
Maybe if we ignore him he'll go away, or this will just have been a bad dream.
Later