Around The NFL

jetgreen13

founding JFU member..
Jet Fanatics
I'll throw this in the "Around the NFL" Thread after but i thought it was newsworthy.

I was one of the few that wanted Harvin to stay with the team. Him, Marshall and Decker would have been a top WR corp.

Well, thank god i am not a GM.

[TWEET]https://twitter.com/viccarucci/status/657182716732030976[/TWEET]
so the thought of traveling 5 times zones was enough reason to contemplate retirement?? harvin should be ashamed of himself for bailing on the bills like this but i'm quite sure he's not..

Parcells123

5th Year Team Option
Jet Fanatics
There's a saying:" If you're thinking about retirement, you're already retired."

Harvin is done- he'll never approach his early years.

D

dabigyear

Harvin net worth is about $4 mil.
That's a pretty good annuity, aside of quote, "being ashamed of himself for bailing out on the Bills like this".
He's probably facing the same future with results from head injuries that most NFL players face. Better too early than too late.

NYJETSDAN16

Repeat Offender Pro Bowler
Jet Fanatics
Great game Sunday Morning:

Blake Bortles vs EJ Manuel, Titans of their position:big-fart::big-fart::big-fart::big-fart::big-fart::big-fart:.......... Of shitty QB's!

:big-fart:

D

dabigyear

Great game Sunday Morning:

Blake Bortles vs EJ Manuel, Titans of their position:big-fart::big-fart::big-fart::big-fart::big-fart::big-fart:.......... Of shitty QB's!

:big-fart:

Watch Rex blow up and get 15 yd. penalty, watch team run up personal foul penalties.
The Sunday morning, "Incompetence On Parade".
No thanks.

D

dabigyear

Watch Rex, "I'm proud of our team (it lost) we fought hard to the end".
BULLBLEEP!

D

dabigyear

That is one great team compared to any I can remember.

Bowles and Fitzpatrick best of the best!

Elias

The Invisible Man
Big Fish
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
Hopefully, Vikings can knock off Raiders.

Yes. We need all the help we can get. Minn is up now and Oakland looks like they are having a let down game.

Too bad Big Ben ended up playing for the Steelers today. If Jones played it would have been a different type of game.