Becton hurt....again

cheaterhater

I've Lost My Fucking Mind
Superior Ass
Jets Global
That’s why Fant is the starter. Did this kid have injuries in college all the time too?

LRJets

First Round Tender
Jet Fanatics
When the term "Draft Kings" was concocted, they surely didn't think of the Jets. Think of the millions of dollars wasted on high draft picks going back only a few years.
Hey money didn't come easy to Woody, he had to be born into it!

Retired AFA

Repeat Offender Pro Bowler
Jet Fanatics
This is ongoing with Becton. He does not play thru pain. Let him heal and see what we can get via a trade.

BlindsideD'Brick

Franchise Tagged
Jet Fanatics
Same knee as last season. He took an entire year and most of an off season to heal up. He shouldn’t be nursing this anymore. I saw the video of the injury. The d-lineman pushed him in the shoulders and Becton’s right leg just shutters, and he rolls around on the ground looking very hurt. It looked bad. Becton was wearing a brace on the knee. But then Saleh said the knee is stable, which is a good sign. Who knows?

Let’s get Duane Brown signed right now. We don’t need this shit this year. Becton is giving no indication he can stay on the field for an entire season. What a disappointment.

Greentilldeath

Repeat Offender Pro Bowler
Jet Fanatics
I have a feeling Becton has a low pain tolerance and his knee buckled a bit. This may be nothing serious and he may have overreacted at bit, which is justifiable. With the knee being stable, it may be a mid grade sprain. Still gotta sign Brown though….. we have too many good weapons to be derailed by an injury to a RT… JD will come thru ….