Boomer and Gio setting Jets straight

Gramoah

Retired but not Tired
Jet Fanatics
This is a pic I pulled off a mandatory camp photo. MB was in the background. I don’t know about you guys, but this is what I want my lineman to look like. He doesn’t look fat and out of shape to me. The word that comes to mind is immovable View attachment 3925

It's the same picture I got on my Instagram account. Doesn't look as fat as the guy standing next to him in my opinion. Trust "G" he has the source.

NewMFS62

Weeb's Mentor
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
Sorry, late to the thread.
My computer crashed, and I had to buy a new one.
Back in business now.
As for those two:
Boomer is the South end of a horse going North, and
Gio is what drops out of that South end.
Later

gmf1369

Jack of All Trades
Big Fish
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
from my understanding he met the mark which is in the 360s might of been slightly over that low 370s but not over 395. Bryce Bevill would be running a lot more interference if that was the case.

plus there is no way a man that heavy looking light on his feet on the rehab field.

from my understanding he is said to play in the high 350s low 360s for the season. right now he is on par with that.

his knee is 100% and has to do some strength & condition but expect him to be ready for the start of the season. that is the feeling in the fun house.

on a side note three players cleared of IR protocols from last season are Hamsah Nasirildeen, Lamarcus Joyner, and Carl Lawson.

other statuses unknown at this time including rookie TE Jeremy Ruckert and newly signed TE CJ Uzomah.

Innocenti

Ospedale degli Innocenti
Jet Fanatics
from my understanding he met the mark which is in the 360s might of been slightly over that low 370s but not over 395. Bryce Bevill would be running a lot more interference if that was the case.

plus there is no way a man that heavy looking light on his feet on the rehab field.

from my understanding he is said to play in the high 350s low 360s for the season. right now he is on par with that.

his knee is 100% and has to do some strength & condition but expect him to be ready for the start of the season. that is the feeling in the fun house.

on a side note three players cleared of IR protocols from last season are Hamsah Nasirildeen, Lamarcus Joyner, and Carl Lawson.

other statuses unknown at this time including rookie TE Jeremy Ruckert and newly signed TE CJ Uzomah.
I'd like to see him much closer to 330 even if it takes him another year to get there.

gmf1369

Jack of All Trades
Big Fish
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
I'd like to see him much closer to 330 even if it takes him another year to get there.
never going to happen.

Jerome Becton, Mekhi's father

1656558993730.jpeg
from specific football people Mekhi's ideal weight is between 343 - 358. anything under is nearly impossible.

TebowCan'tThrow

Supersize!
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
I don't think it's delusional to consider the possibility that Jets players may actually read this forum. You might want to consider not saying stuff like that.
It wasn’t a joke. Maybe if those players read the forum they will try to help their family members with their health. Like maybe pay for the same nutritionist to help.

Innocenti

Ospedale degli Innocenti
Jet Fanatics
It wasn’t a joke. Maybe if those players read the forum they will try to help their family members with their health. Like maybe pay for the same nutritionist to help.
I know it wasn't a joke. I wasn't judging you, just sharing my opinion. As for the PSA announcement, c'mon man.

TebowCan'tThrow

Supersize!
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
I know it wasn't a joke. I wasn't judging you, just sharing my opinion. As for the PSA announcement, c'mon man.
Well the last two years didn’t have to be as bad in America if it weren't for obesity. That’s a fact. I don’t want to see his dad become Tony Siragusa and I surely don’t want Mehki to be 600 lbs after the structure of football.

Last edited: