Boomer and Gio setting Jets straight

Innocenti

Ospedale degli Innocenti
Jet Fanatics
No but you never know when you might reach someone
Are you serious? If you read TCT's initial post, you you will see that he wasn't trying to reach someone. He was saying something that would be incredibly crass if Becton actually read it. And after it was brought to his attention a defense mechanism kicked in and he started acting like it was a PSA when it clearly wasn't.

butterscotch

Jester Jet
Jets Global
Are you serious? If you read TCT's initial post, you you will see that he wasn't trying to reach someone. He was saying something that would be incredibly crass if Becton actually read it. And after it was brought to his attention a defense mechanism kicked in and he started acting like it was a PSA when it clearly wasn't.
Anyway you might reach someone for something good is ok with me.

TebowCan'tThrow

Supersize!
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
I clearly wasn’t doing a PSA. It was an observation. It obviously struck a nerve with you. Let’s just let it go. Or PM me if you still don’t like what I said.

Last edited:

Bigmoe

Happily Confused
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
Tony realized he was fat, but didn't give a shit.
I have a football signed by Siragusa after they won the SB.
Big deal

As for this thread

Unbelievable Jet fans are arguing about if a player is fat or in shape
Hilarious
I think we have a lot more to be concerned with
I'll wait for the seson if he plays good he'll be the Hulk !
If he sucks he'll be fat Albert
As for GMF
Yes you can question him but if you go to far........
IMG_1752.JPG

TebowCan'tThrow

Supersize!
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
Big deal

As for this thread

Hilarious
As for GMF
View attachment 3962
And the stupid part is we aren’t even arguing if Becton is fat. We argued if I should say his dad was fat. Actually I think @innocenti was not happy because I said he won’t be here much longer which I will admit I shouldn’t have said that, but I will stand by the reason I said it.

Innocenti

Ospedale degli Innocenti
Jet Fanatics
I clearly wasn’t doing a PSA. It was an observation. It obviously struck a nerve with you. Let’s just let it go. Or PM me if you still don’t like what I said.

And the stupid part is we aren’t even arguing if Becton is fat. We argued if I should say his dad was fat. Actually I think @innocenti was not happy because I said he won’t be here much longer which I will admit I shouldn’t have said that, but I will stand by the reason I said it.
Yes. And I probably wouldn't have cared about it if it weren't a Jets forum. I'm not really sure that I care about it now. I mean, it's not something that I would say to somebody about their dad and you probably wouldn't either. I just think it's greater than an outside chance that Becton would read this forum and so I made a suggestion.

What I did find annoying was that it became likened to a PSA and so I felt compelled to respond.

TebowCan'tThrow

Supersize!
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
Yes. And I probably wouldn't have cared about it if it weren't a Jets forum. I'm not really sure that I care about it now. I mean, it's not something that I would say to somebody about their dad and you probably wouldn't either. I just think it's greater than an outside chance that Becton would read this forum and so I made a suggestion.

What I did find annoying was that it became likened to a PSA and so I felt compelled to respond.
Well I wasn’t trying to make it like that, but my point was if Becton could be offended he could just as easily wake up and help his dad. I really don’t care either way whether Becton’s dad is fat. Not my problem. I do wish people cared more about their health. So many things could be totally avoided in this world.

Innocenti

Ospedale degli Innocenti
Jet Fanatics
Big deal

As for this thread

Hilarious
As for GMF
View attachment 3962
Were there teeth marks in the football?

Oraelo

Franchise Tagged
Jet Fanatics
Anyone from the Wayne area I am pretty sure he owned the restaurant Tiffs. Was a decent place.

butterscotch

Jester Jet
Jets Global
Well I wasn’t trying to make it like that, but my point was if Becton could be offended he could just as easily wake up and help his dad. I really don’t care either way whether Becton’s dad is fat. Not my problem. I do wish people cared more about their health. So many things could be totally avoided in this world.
Ain't this the truth.......great post