Breaking Jets QB Zach Wilson Suffers Injury Out 2 to 4 weeks

jets82

Curious George
Jet Fanatics
Everyone thought Testaverde was a waste of time, but winning is all the team wants. If the team is rolling, then ride the hot hand. I have huge doubts about Wilson and now he is injury prone. And to be honest, I'm not sure the players care if Zach is playing. Flacco will help the young playmakers grow up. Zach would not. If Flacco sucks then bring back Zach to see if he is worth the investment.
We may have thought he was a waste (I personally didn’t) I was happy he was put in because who he replaced was garbage. That’s not the case either Wilson. We or I don’t see Wilson as garbage and I saw Vinny as a guy that could get it done. I don’t see that in Flacco or White. But ofcourse I could be wrong!!!

TebowCan'tThrow

Supersize!
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
We may have thought he was a waste (I personally didn’t) I was happy he was put in because who he replaced was garbage. That’s not the case either Wilson. We or I don’t see Wilson as garbage and I saw Vinny as a guy that could get it done. I don’t see that in Flacco or White. But ofcourse I could be wrong!!!
Jury is out on Wilson and I definitely want to know what he is.

gastineau

Transition Tagged
Jet Fanatics
Again developing QBs is what Bills and Chiefs did getting a great Vet WR in 2nd year for QB. Why is Zach running around? Because no ones open he can trust to catch the ball being open! So Zach did the right thing to take off till WR get open or get yards needed to keep team going! I was worried about Zach not have the great WR as other great Rookie QBs got to develope them. Cant count on a 1st pick WR as a for sure man . How many 2nd and 3rd round picks better than 1st round WRs picks? I hope this mistake not havinv a good WR doesnt hinder Zach development but I do know he will be critisized badly over average WR playing and learning.

Tinstar

Mr. Know it All
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
Again developing QBs is what Bills and Chiefs did getting a great Vet WR in 2nd year for QB. Why is Zach running around? Because no ones open he can trust to catch the ball being open! So Zach did the right thing to take off till WR get open or get yards needed to keep team going! I was worried about Zach not have the great WR as other great Rookie QBs got to develope them. Cant count on a 1st pick WR as a for sure man . How many 2nd and 3rd round picks better than 1st round WRs picks? I hope this mistake not havinv a good WR doesnt hinder Zach development but I do know he will be critisized badly over average WR playing and learning.
The receivers were not the issue in that game . Wilson should never have started that game with 2 3rd string OTs as his bookends . The Jets got lucky and should thank whoever they pray too.

So should we fans .

LRJets

First Round Tender
Jet Fanatics
We will hear before long, "Start Mike White". In the name of "Jetness", the opposite scenario would bring to our ears and hearts, "We want Flacco". Frustration is catnip to Jets fans spanning over the past 7 or so presidents.

Innocenti

Ospedale degli Innocenti
Jet Fanatics
FWIW, I don’t think it was Becton’s weight that caused his injury as much as it was asking a kid who rehabbed from a knee injury to switch positions and push off the wrong leg .
I watched that kid’s videos that they put out and he was training to start at LT because he probably thought that he would get the chance to fight for the position and believed he would win that competition. He showed up for mandatory camp and viola he’s told he’s the RT .
It’s an adjustment, and it’s not an easy one if you’re worried about your knee .
Weight would still contribute.

LRJets

First Round Tender
Jet Fanatics
Mike White. One good game.
I counted three. Jets fans will still cry out for him. Been a Jet long enough to know desperation. Myself included!
Ummm name the last Jets quarterback to beat a Super Bowl team in that same season. I think it was Namath beating the Colts.

"You got any better ideas"?
-Matt Hooper in Jaws

Last edited: