Devante is a Jet

TonyFtLaud

I requested to be BANNED
Jet Fanatics
So he gets $1,000,000 per game and we give up another 3rd pick. What a great deal. Anyone think Rodgers will survive those 11 games?

could anyone imagine Rodgers having 3 different chances to win a game on the last drive and failing miserably each time, if he were on any team but the Jets?

this is JD giving up. Knowing he’s getting fired cause this team isn’t going to the playoffs. If he thought he’d be back next year, would he give up another 3rd round pick for an old guy to play 11 games?

I hate this team
If he makes 1st or 2nd team all pro, or the Jets make AFC championship or Superbowl it becomes a second round pick .
His cap hit is $3.2 million. This year. They added 2 more void years to his deal to spread out the cap hit of the signing bonus

cheaterhater

I've Lost My Fucking Mind
Superior Ass
Jets Global
If he makes 1st or 2nd team all pro, or the Jets make AFC championship or Superbowl it becomes a second round pick .
His cap hit is $3.2 million. This year. They added 2 more void years to his deal to spread out the cap hit of the signing bonus
Yeah I know it can become a 2nd. I already wrote off any of those things being possible as he is now a jet