Draft countdown

Bigmoe

Happily Confused
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
I'd rather go outside and watch the weeds grow.............................
You don’t like hockey ? It’s really a great sport . Grew up playing on a frozen pond , school playground or gym . There a Video of us playing early 70s on YouTube I’ll post a link ? If any one wants a good nostalgic laugh .

Bigmoe

Happily Confused
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
I’m the goalie with the light green shirt and make shift pads
The other kid had all real equipment
I had soccer shin guards
Catchers chest protector
1st base mit
Mask plastic stick and a jock of course
No neck guard back then and I took a ton to my neck with that hard orange plastic ball
Pretty nostalgic we didn’t even know this existed till the kid how filmed it found in his parents attic and posted a few years ago

cheaterhater

I've Lost My Fucking Mind
Superior Ass
Jets Global
I had soccer shin guards
Catchers chest protector
1st base mit
No neck guard back then and I took a ton to my neck with that hard orange plastic ball
Pretty nostalgic we didn’t even know this existed till the kid how filmed it found in his parents attic and posted a few years ago

Can u get the video upgraded 2 4k For us?

Bigmoe

Happily Confused
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
Can u get the video upgraded 2 4k For us?
Would you believe that’s older than 50 years ago. That’s slowmo there’s another one regular speed. Maybe a little clearer. I still can’t believe the kid had this

Gramoah

Retired but not Tired
Jet Fanatics
You don’t like hockey ? It’s really a great sport . Grew up playing on a frozen pond , school playground or gym . There a Video of us playing early 70s on YouTube I’ll post a link ? If any one wants a good nostalgic laugh .

Actually, I used to love hockey. I was a Redwing fan when I lived in Rochester, NY and like you I played on our own pond with family and friends in my younger days. One day along the way it became apparent to me that it had become more about knocking out the opponents teeth than scoring points. I don't dislike the sport. It just wasn't as interesting any more.

butterscotch

Jester Jet
Jets Global
Please do

butterscotch

Jester Jet
Jets Global
I had soccer shin guards
Catchers chest protector
1st base mit

Our college hockey team won the division 3 championship of NE. We challenged them to street hockey. They were high from their trophy.

We beat them 10-0 & 10-1. I scored five goals in each of the games. We were bigger & smarter lol baby Dean in goal was lights out. Crushed them like a tomato in sauce.

butterscotch

Jester Jet
Jets Global
I had soccer shin guards
Catchers chest protector
1st base mit

Which one was you

Last edited:

cheaterhater

I've Lost My Fucking Mind
Superior Ass
Jets Global
Would you believe that’s older than 50 years ago. That’s slowmo there’s another one regular speed. Maybe a little clearer. I still can’t believe the kid had this
Yeah. That’s pretty crazy!

KenO'B

Pro Bowl 1st Team
Jet Fanatics
I had soccer shin guards
Catchers chest protector
1st base mit

So ice hockey on concrete, surely you should be on rollerskates?

:smileup:

I used to play hockey in school but the grass version, was also the keeper and my shitty tiny school had less equipment than what you had, this is 40 years ago, in retrospect, I'm lucky to have come away without permanent damage, then again maybe I have and just don't realise it :)

Bigmoe

Happily Confused
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
Which on was you
Hello
You didn’t read the post
Just to busy laughing?
I’m the goalie with the light green shirt scooter shin guard
Baseball mitt etc
No hat the goalie with the full pads ahead all the real pads stick and mask
The 1st goalie you see is not me switched sides also in periods ,and we’re not in the opening pic . Didn’t even know this was being filmed , the kid climbed the wall and shoot from the school roof . That was my grannner school climbed in through Brocken windows we broke to get the hockey ball .
If you stop it at like the last second of the video you’ll see 2 guys sittin on the wall close up . I’m the guy on the left . The good looking kid 🤓. Only time I took off my Mack ,