Superior Ass
Jets Global
Hello
You didn’t read the post
Just to busy laughing?
I’m the goalie with the light green shirt scooter shin guard
Baseball mitt etc
No hat the goalie with the full pads ahead all the real pads stick and mask
The 1st goalie you see is not me switched sides also in periods ,and we’re not in the opening pic . Didn’t even know this was being filmed , the kid climbed the wall and shoot from the school roof . That was my grannner school climbed in through Brocken windows we broke to get the hockey ball .
If you stop it at like the last second of the video you’ll see 2 guys sittin on the wall close up . I’m the guy on the left . The good looking kid 🤓. Only time I took off my Mack ,
Hey Bigmoe? Which one were you?

I think butterscotch drinks butterscotch liquor a bottle at a time :rofl2:

Bigmoe

Happily Confused
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
72F54BDB-3986-465A-9117-73F982D4B2E9.jpeg
Late 60s
Saw “the mick “ come off the bench to hit a walkoff homer vs the Tigers in old Yankee Stadium
Yes with the pillars
Saw some NY football Giant games there also

Bigmoe

Happily Confused
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
So my Das is at a golf outing . Meet and greet sign a pic of Dimag ( they used to call my uncle that ) .

So any who my Dad meets Joe ( Dad always got a sign for me mom or sis) He asks Joe to sign to Marilyn ( my mom ) he gets the dirtiest look and Joe just signs his name . My Dad had no idea till he came home and told us .

Attachments

• CFC34937-6100-44A1-9702-2DDF020F3168.jpeg
    CFC34937-6100-44A1-9702-2DDF020F3168.jpeg
    112 KB · Views: 4

Bigmoe

Happily Confused
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global

Joe Douglas’ coy comments suggest Jets have Brock Bowers interest: ‘Real weapon’​

NFL Draft Rumors: Brock Bowers to Visit Aaron Rodgers' Jets Amid Buzz on No. 10 Pick​

😻😻😻😻😺😸
@Gramoah

butterscotch

Jester Jet
Jets Global
So my Das is at a golf outing . Meet and greet sign a pic of Dimag ( they used to call my uncle that ) .

So any who my Dad meets Joe ( Dad always got a sign for me mom or sis) He asks Joe to sign to Marilyn ( my mom ) he gets the dirtiest look and Joe just signs his name . My Dad had no idea till he came home and told us .
Not many people liked Marilyn Manson so I can see why

Bigmoe

Happily Confused
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
He sure is............................ ;)
Good lord, you're old!
Saw Roman Gabriel (rest in peace )vs Giants in same Yankee Stadium . I remember my Dad had one ticket , fold up 2 bucks under the ticket , gives it to the ticket collector and in we go .
Pete Gogolak FG
Giants led 3-0
Lost 31-3

Can’t believe I found the game
I remember like it was yesterday
Boy do I miss my Dad