Draft countdown

LRJets

First Round Tender
Jet Fanatics
If JD goes for a TE, Brock is the guy. Linebackers aren't as fast to cover him, safeties and corners aren't as big, surprised the TE position took a sabbatical for years. Good long term investment while he's looking for the "now" for Aaron.

LRJets

First Round Tender
Jet Fanatics
Days To The Draft: Pat Leahy practically owned that number . Had it for 18 years. Still top 20 in scoring (#20), never had a ball blocked.Pat Leahy.jpg

butterscotch

Jester Jet
Jets Global
Saw Roman Gabriel (rest in peace )vs Giants in same Yankee Stadium . I remember my Dad had one ticket , fold up 2 bucks under the ticket , gives it to the ticket collector and in we go .
Pete Gogolak FG
Giants led 3-0
Lost 31-3

Can’t believe I found the game
I remember like it was yesterday
Boy do I miss my Dad

No pretzels

Bigmoe

Happily Confused
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
Yes of course they had them outside the ole Yankee Stadium.
I remember we parked somewhere down below under some overpass .
How do I remember that ?

Bigmoe

Happily Confused
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
IDK these guys were too great
To pass up for NY sports
No I didn’t get to see Lou
But I do have a good one for tomorrow 😃
1713790570477.jpeg

Last edited:

butterscotch

Jester Jet
Jets Global
In my lifetime. I lived next door to a GM, Next door to a future two time WS GM, three houses down from the Commissioner of Football & a few streets away from a top BB manager that won four WS. I also lived next door to the president of the AL. After all that I know nothing more about sports. Except I did help the future GM on deciding on taking the GM job that led to his winning of two WS's. But best of all I lived three houses down from L. A. the hottest girl in town. so, where did I spend my time......well the answer lies with I know nothing more about sports now lol.

Got to meet Kyle Rote & Frank Gifford & Wellington Mara a few times....... & Later the Donald...hey he owned a sports team.

After all that I worked for the Yanks for one day. That is my sports career. Even George Costanza
lasted longer but he had that special desk.

One more I watched a few Yankee games in George Steinbrenner's Suite. (It really was not that special) Bigmoe there were no pretzels. Imagine that. I mean if you can't order a boone's farm wine & a pretzel what good is having a Suite.

Last edited:

LRJets

First Round Tender
Jet Fanatics
Got to meet Kyle Rote & Frank Gifford & Wellington Mara a few times....... & Later the Donald...hey he owned a sports team.
Trump owned the New Jersey Generals. Was hoping for a merger. The league was feh! He became close with Herschel Walker and beat the Giants out of a few mill.
(You sound like you belonged to the "Lucky Sperm Club". Impressive addresses :smileup:

butterscotch

Jester Jet
Jets Global
Trump owned the New Jersey Generals. Was hoping for a merger. The league was feh! He became close with Herschel Walker and beat the Giants out of a few mill.
(You sound like you belonged to the "Lucky Sperm Club". Impressive addresses :smileup:
its funny when we moved we moved into more sports people......now i live near farmers but a mile away from a famous caddy lol

Bigmoe

Happily Confused
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
In my lifetime. I lived next door to a GM, Next door to a future two time WS GM, three houses down from the Commissioner of Football & a few streets away from a top BB manager that won four WS. I also lived next door to the president of the AL. After all that I know nothing more about sports. Except I did help the future GM on deciding on taking the GM job that led to his winning of two WS's. But best of all I lived three houses down from L. A. the hottest girl in town. so, where did I spend my time......well the answer lies with I know nothing more about sports now lol.

After all that I worked for the Yanks for one day. That is my sports career. Even George Costanza
lasted longer but he had that special desk.

One more I watched a few Yankee games in George Steinbrenner's Suite. (It really was not that special) Bigmoe there were no pretzels. Imagine that. I mean if you can't order a boone's
I want to hear the Yankee story
One day ?
Fired? Quit? Cleaning the
bathroom s ??🤣🤣🤣🤣?? Was George there ? Costanza I mean 🥸
Trump owned the New Jersey Generals.
One of my 1st cousins was a cheerleader for the Generals.
I never asked her if she met trump I’m sure she did .
My brother in law going with an Asian girl ( loaded) introduced him to and had dinner with the former president. She’s a great golfer and belongs to
Mar-a-Lago Club
Resort in Palm Beach, Florida
And
Trump National Golf Club Bedminster
She wins all the woman tournaments
Doesn’t work
It’s either family $ or from a divorce not sue
But $ unreal
They went to Spain and she decided to just buy 2 condos
Sick
I want a new Canyon Denali that’s all maybe order this week

Bigmoe

Happily Confused
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
At the old Yankee stadium again
My Dad got the Beer concession seat , maybe it was Ballantine before they dropped the yanks 66’.
Anyway seats are behind dugout and we could put our feet up on it .

For some reason I have no idea they honored
Claire Merritt Hodgson Ruth
She stood up and waved a few rows away. 😻

So we’re down to
1713894219882.jpeg
Brock ????
If Aaron says 🫡

butterscotch

Jester Jet
Jets Global
I want to hear the Yankee story
One day ?
Fired? Quit? Cleaning the
bathroom s ??🤣🤣🤣🤣?? Was George there ? Costanza I mean 🥸

One of my 1st cousins was a cheerleader for the Generals.
I never asked her if she met trump I’m sure she did .
My brother in law going with an Asian girl ( loaded) introduced him to and had dinner with the former president. She’s a great golfer and belongs to
Mar-a-Lago Club
Resort in Palm Beach, Florida
And
Trump National Golf Club Bedminster
She wins all the woman tournaments
Doesn’t work
It’s either family $ or from a divorce not sue
But $ unreal
They went to Spain and she decided to just buy 2 condos
Sick
I want a new Canyon Denali that’s all maybe order this week
I told George I hate the Yanks......& all the money you could pay me I won't stay here. I love the Cardinals.

No, I was hired by the GM with some of his kids' friends in the hood. We worked a bat day for like $15.00 & we got to see the second game of the DH for free & a free bat. What they wanted was for us to write down the State where the cars were from so they would know where their fans were coming from. lol. Early 70's before computers lol. If I had only known that FA was coming soon, I may have signed with the Mets for $20.00 a game plus a free pretzel.